Featuring a variety of Mobile Suits from the Gundam franchise, "Mobile Suit Gundam" sets players in the latter stages of The One Year War. Players will have the opportunity to be a commander of their own Mobile Suit battalion for either the Federation or Zeon Mobile Suit Assault Force. As players move through the ranks, they will be able to gain access to new Mobile Suits and engage in battles with more capable pilots at their command.
Nine months have passed since Zeon forces invaded the Earth. At the brink of annihilation, the Earth Federation Forces are mobilizing to launch a massive counter assault against the occupying forces. Now, it is time to choose your side! Join the Federation Army to repel the invaders from the Earth or pledge your alliance to Zeon and claim the Earth to free humanity from the Earth’s gravity! Powered by the PS3, Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire throws you into the midst of futuristic war zones brought to life in ultra realistic graphics. The call for arms has been made! Form your own mobile assault force, strategize their next moves and battle with them side by side while you command them to triumph.
- Live the war of the future: Witness the high-definition CG quality graphics reanimate the world around you! Powered by PlayStation 3, Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire lets you immerse yourself in futuristic war zones across the globe, ultra realistically brought to life!
- Choose your side to fight for! Join the Federation Army’s experimental Mobile Suit squad or join the ruthless Zeon mercenary force! Experience the war from both sides.
- Command your Mobile Suit Squad: Be the squad leader of either The Earth Federation Force or The Zeon Forces to command your own MS squad. Strategize your plan of attack prior to the engagement and give orders to your MS squad under rapidly changing battle circumstances. You can order them to attack, halt, gather, scatter, dash to the front, barrage and more! You will be given many types of missions that require strategies and tactics.
- Realistic location specific destruction physics: Each body part of a mobile suit has its own unique durability. Target specific parts of an enemy mobile suit for various types of damaging effects! Destroy hands, arms, legs and heads for different results!
- Upgrade and Customize your Mobile Suits! Accomplish your mission objectives to claim achievement points! Use your achievement points carefully to strategically upgrade and customize your MS! You can reinforce its armor, upgrade its weapon, strengthen its attack power and more! There are over 30 mobile suits for you to control!
More articles about Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire