Prey v1.1 fixes :
- Multiplayer bandwidth optimization to allow better play on higher latency connections
- Fixed projectile effects not showing up on dedicated servers
- Fixed crash at startup due to time/date validation on some systems
- Fixed crash at startup due to querying old OpenAL drivers
- Fixed an occasional crash on the dedicated server
- Fixed a crash when using image_usecache cvar with very big textures. Textures whose lowest mip map doesn't fit will be default texture. This was causing a crash when a modified prey was loading "Mother's Embrace".
- Fixed a crash on some machines when reading savegames.
- Some timedemo features not appearing if you restart prey between record/playback
- Added widescreen resolutions to menus
- Updated multiplayer browser to fix servers not showing up due to DNS resolution
- Updated multiplayer browser not keeping join button up to date when server summary wasn't the active tab.
- Updated multiplayer browser so punkbuster icons show up in their column properly
- Updated multiplayer browser so mod games' icons show up properly updated multiplayer browser so server scanning is more consistent on slower connections
- Fixed multiplayer weapon exploit
- Bumped network protocol version. Unpatched games will not be able to play online with patched games.
More articles about Prey