Dungeon Siege II: Broken World (PC)
Dungeon Siege II: Broken World, the official expansion pack to the award winning action role playing game, is now available for PC at retail stores in North America.
Developed by Gas Powered Games, Dungeon Siege II: Broken World brings closure to the epic storyline begun in Dungeon Siege II. In an all-new single-player campaign, the maniacal Dark Wizard has ravaged the fantasy world of Aranna, and players must put an end to his evil machinations. Additional expanded offerings include two new multi-class characters, the return of the Dwarf as a playable race, more items to discover and a newly enhanced tactical-combat system.
"We are very excited to offer fans of Dungeon Siege II the chance to continue and ultimately conclude their epic adventure with the Dungeon Siege II: Broken World expansion pack," said Christoph Hartmann, President, 2K. "As the last chapter in one of the most popular role playing games for PC, this is a finale that delivers in both its breadth of content and its depth of emotion."
Chosen by PC Gamer and GameSpy as the 2005 RPG of the year, Dungeon Siege II has proven its appeal to fans of epic role playing games, with Dungeon Siege II: Broken World rounding out the series as a must own expansion pack.
- The epic adventure begun in Dungeon Siege II reaches its shocking conclusion in this explosive final act.
- 10 additional hours of primary quest gameplay and an additional five hours of optional quests and levels. Also included are two additional modes of play, Veteran and Elite.
- More than 60 new monsters and beasts with each armed with horrific powers that will alter the way in which you play the game.
- New items include powerful new weapons and armor, as well as enchanted magic items.
- Two brand new character classes that combine the powers of magic and combat. All new spells and powers.
- New pets and races enhance the gameplay and expand the world of Aranna. Best of all, Dwarves are now back by popular demand, available as player characters and party members.
- New reagent recipes that will allow you to create unique and powerful items.
Dungeon Siege II: Broken World for PC will require the full version of Dungeon Siege II and is rated "M" for mature by the ESRB.