In this 3D real-time strategy game players command their troops from dizzying heights, enthroned upon the heads of mighty dinosaurs and other tremendous beasts. Players command their troops both with and against dinosaurs in a prehistoric setting as incredibly dangerous as it is beautiful.
The 3D real-time strategy title ParaWorld explodes the boundaries of the imaginable, putting you under the spell of a completely new and exciting world.
Enthroned a dizzying height above the ground upon the heads of powerful fighting dinosaurs your warriors command them through a prehistoric world as breathtakingly beautiful as it is dangerous.
Armed with devastating weapons and covered in fearsome warpaint you go to battle – leading your people in a fight to save this world.
- Prehistoric parallel world with more than 20 playable maps and 5 different climatic zones: Northlands, Jungle, Savannah, Ice Wastes and Lava
- Comprehensive solo campaigns with 3 completely different tribes and 3 playable heroes
- 3 different LAN and Internet multi-player modes for up to 8 players with 9 playable heroes
- Over 50 different types of animals including 40 incredibly detailed dinosaurs
- Gigantic combat units
- Heroes allow the construction unique buildings, develop new abilities and collect and use different items
- Units have their own special and finishing moves
- Revolutionary unit management
Create your own fascinating world of ANNO 1701! Become a discoverer – and experience the adventure of a lifetime. Weigh anchor, sail the seven seas, explore new continents and foreign cultures. Demonstrate your strategic skills, business acumen and diplomatic finesse. Revel in the jubilant cheers of your people – but don't disappoint them!
ANNO 1701 is the most elaborate, high-budget game production ever to come out of German-speaking Europe. It is the perfect sequel to the games SUNFLOWERS has already sold millions of times over – the most successful game series of all time. Set once again in the 16th and 17th centuries, the age of seafaring and discovery, a unique blend of different genres makes this a truly gripping real-time building simulation. For the first time, players of all levels of skill and experience were deeply involved in development. Their influence proved vital in making this unique gaming experience more accessible than ever. Players create their own startlingly vivid, realistic world. Interaction takes place at ever turn. Play this exciting, action-packed game once and you will never want to stop!
- Maximum interaction with the gaming enviroment through numerous details such as the cheers or protests of the population in the village center, lovingly animated portraits with audio, and the ability to negotiate and engage in diplomacy with foreign peoples
- Extremely detailed, lifelike graphics, unprecedented effects and breathtaking realism permeate flora and fauna, village life and even natural disasters such as hurricanes, volcano eruptions and earthquakes
- A unique information mode and stunningly simple, clearly structured user interface give even beginners an ideal point of entry to the game
- More than 100 sub-quests are integrated dynamically into the game.
- Players can choose whether or not to accept them. Successful completion brings suitable rewards
- Clandestine diplomacy involving special operations such as sabotage, espionage and demagoguery opens up intelligent, strategic options to proceed
- A multiplayer mode supports up to four players over a LAN or the Internet. Cooperative play is also possible
- Winning conditions can be freely configured for single and multiplayers in the continuous game
Both games are slated to be released in North America in the fall of 2006.