"We are very excited to bring Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent to the Wii this holiday season," said Tony Key, vice president of marketing at Ubisoft. "The Splinter Cell franchise has always translated very well across multiple platforms and we are confident that the Wii version will continue the tradition of maximizing the capabilities of each respective video game console platform."
Veteran agent Sam Fisher is back. But he's never faced an enemy like this before. To stop a devastating terrorist attack, he must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. For the first time ever, experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. As you infiltrate a terrorist organization in its American headquarters, you must carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many criminals and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate too long and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
Key Features Include:
- Dual objectives to fulfill: NSA government agents and terroristts will each want you to accomplish opposing tasks at the same time.
- Discover the tension of being a double agent: Use actual tacticcs employed by today's real-life double agents to sabotage the terrorists' plans.
- Explore a branching storyline with multiple endings: Your choicces have an impact on how the story and gameplay unfolds.
- A world of international espionage: Missions from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to the heart of the U.S. Experience extreme situations: underwater or in a sandstorm, hiding behind the dust or smoke, and even skydiving.
- New authentic gadgets: Master the latest weapons and gadgets ussed by NSA government agents in addition to black-market terrorist weapons.
More articles about Splinter Cell Double Agent