In Prince of Persia Rival Swords, the Prince makes his way home to Babylon, bearing with him Kaileena, the enigmatic Empress of Time, and unspeakable scars from the Island of Time. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. When she is kidnapped, the Prince tracks her to the palace only to see her murdered by a powerful enemy. Her death unleashes the Sands of Time, which strike the Prince and threaten to destroy everything he holds dear. Cast out on the streets, hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that the Sands have tainted him, too. They have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.
- New multiplayer experience: Versus play in timed races as eitheer the Prince or Dark Prince. Interrupt and impede your opponentâ€™s progress by activating switches in your own level that will trigger traps and obstacles in their level.
- Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and wweapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes and histories.
- Choose your way to kill: Master the expanded Free-Form Fightingg system to destroy enemies in your own style, strangle them from afar with the deadly Daggertail, or surprise them with crafty Speed Kills tthe choice is yours.
- Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on perilous roooftops, dodge through chaotic streets and ambush pursuers in dark underground passageways.
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled ddepth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.
- Brand-new chariot combat levels: Seize the reins of a chariot aand battle through brand-new levels that are immediately available in the Main Menu for a quick adrenaline rush.
- Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince off Persia franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles all masterfully blended into a rich gamingg experience.
The game is scheduled to ship for holiday 2006 in Europe and in 2007 in North America.
More articles about Prince of Persia: Rival Swords