Hawkgirl swoops in to give gamers the chance to experience yet another iconic super hero in the Justice League Heroes video game, enhancing the world's most recognizable super hero team.
Now players can fly as the unlockable Hawkgirl character, alongside Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and the
previously announced unlockable heroes Green Arrow and Aquaman.
Armed with the power of flight and lethal hand to-hand combat skills, Hawkgirl is perched and ready to assist the Justice League team in defeating the evil forces of Brainiac and his cronies. Her diverse multitude of super powers compliment the unique abilities of the other Justice League Heroes, making for compelling single or co-op play.
- Action game with role playing customization published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, developed by Snowblind Studios and distributed by Eidos Interactive
- Original story by award-winning comic and animation writer Dwayne McDuffie (Static Shock, Justice League, Teen Titans, Damage Control, Deathlok)
- Super hero favorite lead characters from the DC Comics universe - Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter and Zatanna
- Air-to-ground combat, fully destructible environment, 2-player collaborative play and other super-fun game design features
- Each super hero has an array of customizable powers authentic to their character
Justice League Heroes will arrive in Fall 2006 for the PS2, Xbox, PSP, GBA and DS.
More articles about Justice League Heroes