What to expect in the demo
It's a multi-language demo, 490mb in size.
- Game features six months of game play (July 1st 2006 to January 1st 2007)
- You can choose to play in any of the top divisions of the playable leagues (Eng, Sco, Fra, Ger, Spa, Ita, Holland, Portugal). You can’t play in any of the lower leagues.
- Exhibition Mode is available for all playable leagues
- Only one 3d match stadium is used in the demo
- Only one attendance bracket will be available for 3d Match crowd sounds (so it'll sound the same during matches)
- We’ve removed Football One completely from the demo. The option is still there, you just get an ‘Unavailable in Demo’ help text appear if you click on it.
- The 3D mini-stadiums are still in the main game
- Non-playable teams in the demo (e.g. coca-cola league teams, Serie B etc) will all share the one kit. As play is restricted to top divisions, these are only really seen in any pre-season friendlies or Carling Cup (for example). All of the playable teams have their proper kit of course.
- We’ve left load/save in the demo, to allow people to carry their saves across if they buy the full game.
- Fantasy Mode is removed from the demo.
More articles about LMA Manager 2007