"Mercury Meltdown Remix for the PS2 brings an amazing amount of control to the camera and blob by use of both analog sticks on the dualshock controller. The control is unbelievably intuitive allowing for full concentration on the mind-tingling levels themselves," said Paul Robinson, president of Ignition Entertainment.
Mercury Meltdown is a brain-teasing puzzle game that challenges players to immerse themselves in a colorful world of sci-fi machines, crazy characters and bubbling test tubes. Players take control of a liquid mercury "blob", guiding it around traps, door switches, spikes, moving floors and other hazardous elements in order to complete the level.
Robinson stated, "The Remix labs contain more puzzle levels than any previous Mercury title, and with the party games and bonus features, it creates almost limitless gameplay possibilities."
- Over 200 thought provoking levels - more than any previous Mercury title!
- Two never-before seen Labs.
- Awesome specular lighting and special effects
- Dual analog control with Rumble feedback
- State-of-the-art blob physics including normal mercury, solid, cold and hot forms.
- Freeform game progression.
- Hidden features to unlock.
Mercury Meltdown Remix for the PlayStation 2 system is being developed by Ignition Banbury (UK) and is scheduled to ship in North America and Europe in November 2006.
More articles about Mercury Meltdown Remix