For the first time ever, step up as the lead blocker to create a hole, and then take control of the tailback and smash through, overpower, or slash away from would-be tacklers as you fight for every yard. Innovative rushing controls give you a game-breaking ground attack featuring all-new jukes, cutbacks, and the distinct running styles of your favorite backs. Between the tackles or in the open field, run to daylight with Madden NFL 07.
Key features of Madden NFL 07
- Lead Blocker Control: Throw the perfect block and create a running lane with all-new lead blocking control, and then take command of the tailback and rip off a big gain.
- Run Like the Players Run with All-New Highlight Moves: Bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (e.g., smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). All-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves.
- NFL Superstar: Hall of Fame Mode: Create and customize your own player and play on Sundays from any position on the field. Be an NFL Superstar both on and off the field.
- New FreeMotion Controls: Intuitive new Madden controls for the Wii adding new levels of gameplay depth. Introduces a whole new way to throw like the pros do as well as hike, catch, juke and stiff arm.
- Exclusive multiplayer mini-games: Wii-Only Mini Games designed to support four player gameplay. '2 on 2' brings back school yard football but using NFL players, Y.A.C Attack makes the action 3 on 1 as each player gets a shot at QB versus 3 defenders. Kicking Combine gives you a fast paced FreeMotion field goal kicking challenge
- New Wii multiplayer enhancements: Wii only Multplayer enhancements increase the fun factor for up to four players. Multiplayer Sprint allows users help a teammate by boosting sprint speed and players can control the wind in Kicking Combine.
- New Play Calling system designed for basic football fan knowledge: New play calling system simplifies football to commonly understood names and makes the game easy to pick up and play. Pick plays by play type using basic tactics of football like short pass or outside run. More advanced Madden fans can still use the full NFL playbooks like any other version of Madden.
- Madden In Game tutorials: New in-game tutorials teach users how to use new FreeMotion™ controls and allow users to practice within the game.
More articles about Madden NFL 2007