Ubisoft's third quarter lineup will feature titles from established brands including:
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent (spy actaction for Xbox 360 and Xbox , PC, PS2, GameCube and Wii): An amazing new installment in tn the series that has already sold 14 million units worldwide.
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (action-adventure for Wii, NDS, GBA, and PC): Rayman is back to fight crazed bunnies in the fourth installment of this legendary series that has sold 17 million copies worldwide.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (squad-based tacticaal shooter for Xbox 360, PS3, PSP and PC): A new episode in the acclaimed series that has sold more than 14 million units worldwide.
- Far Cry Vengeance (first-person shooter for Wii): Part of tthe award-winning series that has already sold more than two million units worldwide.
- Brothers In Arms D-Day (World War II squad-based action forr the PSP): Critically-acclaimed WWII shooter makes its handheld debut on PSP.
- Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII (flight combat for Wii ii and PS3).
- Prince of Persia Rival Swords (action-adventure for the PSP): The Prince of Persia series has sold more than eight million units worldwide.
- Petz (virtual pets games for PC, GBA and NDS): Currently among the top 10 games on GBA.
Ubisoft's holiday lineup also features exciting new brands such as:
- Red Steel (first-person action for Wii): The only originginal first-person game built from the ground up for the Wii launch.
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (action RPG for PC): A new breed of Action RPS game powered by an enhanced version of the Source Engine by Valve.
- GT Pro Series (car racing for Wii): GT Pro Series lets the playerr drive more than 80 licensed cars with the Wii remote and free steering wheel add-on.
To round out its amazing lineup, Ubisoft includes some powerful licensed titles:
- Open Season (kids action-adventure for Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, PSP, GBA, GameCube, NDS, Wii and PC): The video game adaptation of Sony Pictures Animation's eagerly awaited first CGI movie.
- Star Wars Lethal Alliance (action-adventure for NDS and PSP): The first Star Wars game built specifically for next-gen handheld consoles.
- Monster 4X4 World Circuit (truck racing for Wii). Use the Wii Remmote and free steering wheel to perform spectacular stunts, jump and race the most powerful Monster Trucks and go head-to-head in pulse-pounding off-road competitions all over the world.
"Ubisoft has the best portfolio of its history for this holiday season, with a strong mix of new and proven brands," said Yves Guillemot, president and chief executive officer of Ubisoft. "We expect to confirm our leading edge on the next-gen consoles with the release of eight games for the Wii, three for the Xbox 360, four on the PSP and two on the PS3"