Thomas “Hawk” Blythe is the captain of the swift pirate frigate “Hawkwind”. Both he and his girlfriend, the voodoo priestess Sangua, captain ships under the high command of the notorious pirate leader “Blackbeard”.
Together, Hawk and Sangua embark on a search for the legendary treasure of Henry Morgan. Morgan was an infamous pirate and Governor of Jamaica approximately fifty years earlier. Many rumours surrounded Morgan and the immeasurable wealth he had amassed during his years of piracy and governing. It is said that, before he died, Morgan secreted away his treasures and ruthlessly eliminated all those who had any knowledge of these riches.
Whilst hunting for an almost mythical treasure brings its own difficulties, Hawk’s progress is hindered by a merciless twist of fate.
Tortuga – Two Treasures tells of Hawk’s struggle against a world growing blacker by the day. Betrayal and death are but a small element of Hawk’s adventures. Forged treasure maps, voodoo magic, a deadly curse and the seemingly ever-present threat of Blackbeard’s wrath all appear focused on stifling Hawk as he plunges into a battle for power, romance, treasure and truth.
Features of Tortuga: Two Treasures include:
- Fighting and adventure await players on both land and sea
- 6 intricately designed and richly detailed cities
- A storyline filled with suspense, action, horror and a dash of humor
- Epic battles fought on sea using a comprehensive combat and damage engine
- 3rd person control scheme for sneaking around and fighting on land
- Open-ended gameplay allows for multiple mission solutions and outcomes
- Top-of—the-line graphics engine renders game world in lush detail
More articles about Tortuga: Two Treasures