NRA Gun Club (PS2)
Officially endorsed by the National Rifle Association, NRA Gun Club allows gamers to enter the shooting range, steady their nerves, and take aim at the bull¡¦s- eye and score in a wide variety of competitive environments.
The game puts over one hundred faithfully recreated firearms in the hands of the player who can try his or her skill in a wide range of immersive 3D practice environments, from indoor ranges with paper targets, to hillsides with poppers or on the skeet course with flying clay pigeons. A certification mode challenges would-be sharpshooters’ skills, and detailed descriptions and information for every firearm make it a must-have for gun collectors and enthusiasts.
Features of NRA Gun Club include:
- Over 100 firearms to choose from – current consumer models, LE/military & specialty models
- Detailed descriptions for every firearm
- Quick Match Mode
- Certification Mode
- Unlock new guns, environments, and challenges
- Choose from over 15 realistic shooting challenges
- Head-to-head challenges offer competitive gameplay for 1-8 players
- 12 unique gameplay settings – from close- range shooting galleries to expansive open terrain for long-range targeting
- Focus on firearms and target shooting
NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 (PC)
At the start of the new NHL season, players will be able to take on the challenge of being the General Manager of their favourite franchise. From taking advantage of new tactical options and preparing players for the rink, right through to building a dynasty for the future, NHL: Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 allows hockey fans to experience the highs and lows of hockey management whether it be at international level or within any of the 20 global leagues. Players will need to use their tactical mastery to influence results whilst participating in drafts, scout players, sign youngsters, negotiate trades and deal with the media in an attempt to get the edge over opposition and carry their team to victory.
An authentic hockey management game, NHL: Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 offers an enhanced simulation experience and a brand new 2D game engine, bringing players even closer to the action of each nail biting game. The addition of new tactical settings give even greater control over a side’s playing style, with a wealth of additional options.
“NHL: Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 is the perfect way for hockey fans to test their skills and knowledge as the new hockey season unfolds”, commented Marc Duffy of Sports Interactive. “Digital download of NHL: Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 provides a great opportunity for fans all over the world to easily access the game and experience hockey management like never before”.
Sports Interactive has created a new and improved look and feel to the 2007 edition, with a new cutting edge interface to make navigation far simpler. NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 allows players to manage their own franchise in over 20 leagues from around the world, including the NHL, AHL, DEL and Swedish leagues.
The database has been vastly expanded since last year and now boasts an incredible 45,000 players and staff, with a shot stopping total of 3,000 teams from around the globe.
- Fantasy draft - build dream teams, fantasy-hockey style.
- Brand new real-time 2D engine for coaching games and reviewing the crucial highlights.
- Improved draft recommendations from staff, allowing players to make the most of all-important draft selections.
- New tactical options allow more variations to tactical settings. Players can use slider bars to ensure their teams’ tactics are set precisely.
- More variation and detail from staff in their scouting reports to help find the hottest young talent.
- Additional trade options and feedback now available, allowing full control at the negotiation table.
- No excuses for not balancing the books with greater salary cap control and more information on individual cap hits.
NHL: Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 is now available from www.eastsidehockeymanager.net across Europe and North America and is officially licensed by the National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players’ Association.