- Elan Plateau: Unravel the secrets of a brand new area of the map with all new monsters and challenges.
- Circle Zone Scramble: Prove yourselves as a top guild and be rewarded with control of your own Settlement bringing with it status and financial rewards.
- Control the Neutral Zone: Raise your guild’s flag and take control of the neutral zone, economy and all.
- New Race Leader Voting System: The top players in each race now have the opportunity to run for race leader/Archon; other players vote for whom they want as race leader.
- Remodelled Cauldron Volcanic Map: The creatures of the Cauldron Volcanic have evolved and grown stronger bringing with them four brand new monsters.
- Experience and exPerT (PT) rates modified: Experience and PT gains from monster kills increased to aid levelling characters.
- New Items: News ring and amulets added for each race.
- Added functionality to Combination System: More weapons and items can now be added together in additional functionality to the crafting system.
Ed Blincoe, Product Marketing Manager at Codemasters Online Gaming, commented: “To have Giga 4.2 live on our servers so soon after the last content update is an amazing achievement and RF Online’s loyal community will benefit greatly from this new update. We’re ecstatic with the changes being made and are confident that this will take RF Online to the next level.”
The expansion, Giga 4.2, is the final Giga expansion for RF Online and leads the game into the brand new “Episode 2” expansions due early next year.
More articles about RF Online