"We are grateful to our dedicated players who, for five years and more, have stuck with us through it all. In appreciation for their loyalty we're pleased to announce a new, updated, military system," said Scott Brown, President of NetDevil.
Some of the new military features include:
- A new military flight registry that represents enlistment in a faction's space forces.
- Military-specific additions to the missions system that dynamically adjust according to factions being in conflict.
- New rules of engagement for military pilots.
- An insurance system for civilian pilots (military pilots are covered by their faction as a benefit).
- Additional medals specific to military service.
- Revamped bombers for installation assault roles.
- A privateering system allowing service in the forces of other factions, including Hyperial (coming soon).
- A new strongpoint installation as the centerpiece for territory control battles (coming soon).
"With this new update, and others in the planning stages," continued Brown, "we look forward to many more years of continued success with our ever-devoted player base."