This is the v1.12.0 -> v1.12.1 patch for the US/AU English retail version of World of Warcraft. This is available as an alternative download to the World of Warcraft auto-patcher and is only good for the US and Australian English retail clients of World of Warcraft. This patch will not work with any version of the game outside of the US/AU English client.
Changes in v1.12.1:
- Players will no longer lose the Silithus or Eastern Plaguelands PvP buffs after dying in the zone.
- Players will now port to the Crown Guard Tower graveyard if they die in Fungal Vale while their faction controls the tower.
- Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Eastern Plaguelands when contested towers change ownership.
- Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Silithus when a side collects 200 Silithyst and wins the event.
- In the Silithus World PVP event, the dust cloud graphic that appears on a flag carrier will now properly trail behind the character while running.
- Players will no longer receive honor if a tower in Eastern Plaguelands is captured while they are stealthed.
- Lordaeron's Blessing buff from Eastern Plaguelands is no longer dispellable.
- Players on Windows machines will now hear the victory music when their faction fully captures a tower in the Eastern Plaguelands.
- Players that log out of the game and back while having a pet summoned will now be properly credited a Soul Shard.
- Warlock pet sounds have now been added in all languages.
- Canceling Bloodrage while in PvP or dueling will no longer remove you from combat.
- Most enchantments on items are no longer counted against the maximum limit of effects a player can have on them, so it should be much harder for a player to exceed their max limit on effects and have one be removed involuntarily.
- Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadnaught Helmet.
- Fixed an issue in which the "Blessing of the Claw"from the 6 piece Dreamwalker set was causing players to stand up after trying to eat or drink.
- Fixed an issue where multiple armor set bonuses were not applying correctly when switching out pieces.
- Fixed an issue where the four-piece Plagueheart set was not properly applying to corruption.
- The Blade of Eternal Darkness will now only proc when damage is done.
- Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadmist mask in which it would float above the Tauren Females' head.
- Fixed a graphical error in which enchantment glows were not updating if the same item with a different enchant or no enchant was equipped.
- UI windows will now be positioned correctly if the right action bar is activated.
- When going from Windowed mode to Full-Screen mode, player names will no longer be replaced with "..."
- The Quest Tracker will now properly display purchased quest items.
- The Battle Map in Outdoor PvP and in the Battlegrounds will no longer get stuck when dragging with the cursor in windowed mode.
- The Battle Map in Alterac Valley will no longer switch off whenever a graveyard,tower or mine changes ownership.
- Players will now be able to complete the quest,"Target: Hive'Ashi Sandstalkers".
- Fixed an issue where players could be afflicted by "Withering Touch" more than once at a time.
- The Plaguewood teleporter will now teleport players to the correct location within Naxxramas.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting the message "Invalid" when trying to select flight paths.
- Fixed an issue where if the disenchant window was forced closed, a player would lose both their reagent and the item they were disenchanting.
- Fixed an issue where players could crash while fighting Anub'Rekhan.
- Fixed an issue in which players trying to disenchant an item with a full inventory and then casting a spell afterward would lose the reagent and the item.
- Fixed an issue where weapon procs will now work with instant abilities.
- Pet buffs will now apply and remove properly.
- The Priest talent Spirit Tap will no longer sometimes proc off of totems.
- Players will no longer hear any sound when they have "Enable all Sound" turned off.
More articles about World Of WarCraft