The high-octane storyline takes Ghost Rider to a large variety of scenes and locations while facing off against familiar faces from both the comic and movie ...
- A top property from Marvel – First released into the spotlight in 1972, Marvel’s Ghost Rider comic series has sold more than 45 million copies to date. A new limited series comic written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Clayton Crain is due out in September 2005. In addition, a feature length movie from Sony Pictures is due out February 2007 and stars Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider.
- Authentic Comic Storyline – Famed comic writers Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti penned the game’s storyline.
- Vengeful Combat – Fast paced, combo based combat against multiple enemies using Ghost Rider’s trademark hellfire chain and hellfire shotgun.
- Adrenaline Fuelled Motorbike Action – Ride the terrifying Hell Cycle, swing your chain at enemies and use the bike’s powers: ride on water, boost over jumps, power down under obstacles, etc.
- Diverse Scenery – Ride through varied locations from the movie including the Quentin Carnival and Caretaker’s Graveyard, then take a ride down the sky scraper that links
Earth to the depths of Hell.
- Upgrade and Improve –Add upgrades to the Hell Cycle and Hellfire Chain, plus new moves and stat increases using the essence of defeated foes as currency.
- Penance Stare – Besides possessing superhuman strength, speed and durability, Ghost Rider can force criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others.
- Go Toe to Toe with Giant Super Villains – Spectacular boss battles with key Ghost Rider villains will test your combat skills to the limit.
- Loads of Unlockables – Artwork, bonus characters, interviews and more extend replay value and challenge players to dig deep into the experience.
- Developed by Climax—the experienced team behind cutting-edge games like ATV Offroad Fury 3, the MotoGP: Ultimate Racing Technology series and Sudeki.
- PSP offers new levels, bosses and gameplay including Wi-Fi multiplayer and motorcycle deathmatch for up to 4 players.
More articles about Ghost Rider