Ford Street Racing has the unique 'team' feature, putting you in control of your own Ford racing team. Whilst racing through the dangerous streets of LA, switch between your three cars and issue commands to your team-mates to gain both a tactical and positional advantage. Block, draft and challenge your opponents as you get behind the wheel of any of the 18 officially licensed high performance Ford vehicles - from the classic 1970 Mk 1 Capri RS2600 to the recently announced 2007 Shelby GT 500.
Ford Racing never looked or felt this good; now with exceptionally detailed LA environments, beautifully realistic cars, a car damage system and drastically improved handling, this is the slick and sexy race extravaganza gamers have been waiting for.
- 18 officially licensed Ford vehicles, every one an aspirational, high-performance super car.
- Team Racing: Race a team of 3 cars switching between them and issuing commands to gain a positional and tactical advantage.
- 24 richly detailed tracks based around the streets of Los Angeles.
- Beautifully realistic car models including a full damage system.
- Progress through three increasingly powerful groups of performance cars.
- Win cash to repair existing cars and purchase higher performance cars.
- Compete in a single player game structure containing challenges, competitions and leagues.
Licensed cars :
- 1968 Mustang GT, 1969 Mustang Boss 302, 1970 Capri Mk 1 RS2600, 1970 Mustang Boss 429, 1973 Escort RS2000, 1975 Torino Sport, 1985 RS200, 1987 Sierra RS500, 1992 Escort RS Cosworth, 1995 GT90 Concept, 2000 Ford SVT Cobra R, 2002 Focus RS, 2004 Fiesta ST, 2004 Mustang GT-R Concept, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2006 Ford GT, 2006 Mustang GT, 2007 Shelby Cobra GT500
More articles about Ford Street Racing