Experience rock-nirvana with the new Multiplayer Co-op Mode where band mates collaborate in order to beat songs, with each guitarist playing a separate guitar track. The second player can now choose a rhythm or bass guitar part to intermingle with the lead guitar riffs, working together to produce each song and thrill the audience to rock ecstasy.
- Nirvana; “Heart-Shaped Box”
- The Police; “Message in a Bottle”
- The Pretenders; Tattooed Love Boys
- Spinal Tap; “Tonight I’m Gonna Rock You Tonight
- Heart; “Crazy on You”
- Allman Brothers Band; “Jessica”
- Lynyrd Skynrd; “Freebird”
- Avenged Sevenfold; “Beast and the Harlot”
- Dick Dale; “Misirlou”
- Lamb of God; “Laid to Rest”
- Alice in Chains; “Them Bones”
- Guns N’ Roses; “Sweet Child O’Mine
- The Rolling Stones; “Can You Hear Me Knocking?”
Previously known tracks ...
- Stone Temple Pilots' "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart"
- Anthrax's "Madhouse"
- Motley Crue's "Shout at the Devil"
- Reverend Horton Heat's "Psychobilly Freakout"
- KISS' "Strutter"
- Black Sabbath's "War Pigs"
- Butthole Surfers' "Who Was in My Room Last Night?"
- Van Halen's "You Really Got Me"
- Rush's "YYZ"
- Primus' "John the Fisherman"
- Drist's "Arterial Black"
The game that has inspired a nation of wannabe rock stars to achieve videogame greatness is scheduled for a new US tour on the PS2 in November 2006.
More articles about Guitar Hero II