The newest racing simulation is set to hit store shelves in early Fall 2006 boasting the new 2005 MotoGP roster which includes famous Riders such as Valentino Rossi, Marco Melandri, Nick Hayden, Troy Bayliss, Carlos Checa, Alex Barros and Shinya Nakano. Players will face new challenges in this portable installment in order to unlock cool rewards such as one-on-one mode, hidden riders, MotoGP movies, and more!
A variety of new modes will also grace the new racer as MotoGP will have players going head-to-head in time trial, arcade, one-on-one, and wireless multiplayer mode where up to eight players can race against one another at the same time.
Key features include:
- The ultimate motorcycle racing game on the PSP: MotoGP is now on the PSP for on the go play featuring licensed professional riders, tracks, and bikes.
- Ultimate Racing Experience: MotoGP simulates realistic bike physics, rider reactions, delivering a sense of realism.
- New 2005 Roster: Famous Riders such as Valentino Rossi, Marco Melandri, Nick Hayden, Troy Bayliss, Carlos Checa, Alex Barros and Shinya Nakano are slated to be included.
- Rewards: Complete various challenges through all game modes to unlock the one-on-one mode, hidden riders, MotoGP movies, MotoGP photos and more!
- Multiple modes: Race head to head in time trial, arcade, one on one and with even up to 8 players in Wireless Multiplayer mode. How do you want to race?
Get ready for an intense racing experience with last-minute overtaking and death-defying cornering – all on two wheels with nothing between you and the ground!
More articles about MotoGP