With numerous campaigns erupting in vast theatres of war, “Infinity Empire” is the only game that heads in a different direction, choosing to steer away from the hordes of sword-and-sorcery games. Each player commands their own empire and vies for control of the continent by exploring and claiming islands, and then mining them for the resources they hold. These resources are then used to construct buildings and fuel vehicles, or they can be exchanged for exotic hardware at the Eighth House, a powerful trading empire.
”We are continuing our quest to bring great strategy games to a worldwide strategy gaming community that is constantly searching for new and exciting gameplay challenges”, said Fredrik Wester, Director of Sales & Acquisitions for Paradox Interactive. “This MMO RTS really caught our attention and we are so excited to be able to add it to our 2006 portfolio”.
- A fully rendered and detailed 3D game environment with advanced multiple-view system for intuitive surveying of the vast space.
- Compete against hundreds of players around the world for control of the universe. Exercise aggressive tactics and diplomacy among allies and enemies online.
- A large number of Anime-style robots, warships and spacecraft are at your disposal.
- A variety of buildings and units can be constructed.
- All units are rendered in glorious 3D and are in proper scale.
- Streamlined Graphical User Interface (GUI) that’s simple yet functional.
- A massive and persistent real-time universe with vast amounts of units and objects operating simultaneously.
- An engaging economic model will enable you to amass wealth, carry out research, buy new upgrades and bribe your way out of trouble.
- In-game interactive tutorial gets you ready for the heavy action in no time.