Story-driven first person shooter, inspired by real-life events in a mountainous region of North Korea. Instinct tells a story of an elite US army unit stranded on a top-secret Korean military installation. The aftermath of the operation crossed the world news flashes on September 9, 2004.
It's execution lies on your shoulders.
- Three playable characters deliver the intricate game plot while delving deeper into the horror of virus-infected base
- Intrigue, love, friendship and treason, conspiracy, and a dramatic finale: series of meticulously drawn comics have it all
- In-house developed state-of-the-art 3D engine capable of HDR, real-time Depth of Field, Dynamic Lighting, Dynamic Shadows
- Realistic physics system applied to all game objects
- Game by a talented Digital Spray Studios team, creators of 1C's You Are Empty
More articles about Instinct