ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 (PS2/Xbox/PC)
Developed by Gusto Games, ProStroke Golf offers the most faithful and immersive simulation of the world's most challenging sport. With a first-person over-the-ball view, ProStroke Golf's unique "ProStroke" swing system puts unprecedented control in the player's hands. No longer does the beauty of the perfect golf swing have to be represented by three controller-button presses. Players must put their skill, stamina and mental agility to the test in Match Play, against their friends or in the comprehensive career mode.
ProStroke Golf features 18 international courses including The Brabazon at The De Vere Belfry and Lake Nona; noted pros such as Sergio Garcia, Colin Montgomerie, Mark O'Meara and Ben Curtis; commentary from Sam Torrance, Ian Baker Finch and Allan Green; Golf Pro Training exercises; a detailed course and tournament designer and more.
ProStroke Golf is also available for PC, and will be available for PSP system in October 2006.
ProStroke Golf Features:
- International Talent: Sergio Garcia, Justin Rose, Ben Curtis, Tomas Bjorn, Colin Montgomerie, Ian Woosnam, Mark O'Meara , and Zhang Lian-Wei.
- TV commentators: Sam Torrance, Ian Baker-Finch and Alan Green.
- Course and tournament creator, allowing you to design and develop your own courses.
- Courses from a range of spectacular locations across the globe, including The Brabazon at The Belfry and Lake Nona.
- Game Modes range from Quick Match Play (3-18 holes) through multiplayer to a comprehensive career mode.
- Caddy Feature offering Golf Pro training exercises, enabling you to add the advanced techniques of the pros.
- Single Unit and Wireless multiplayer for PSP sytem, and turn by turn multiplayer for PC (on and off line).