Be enthralled, challenged and drawn into a dark world of conspiracy theories, daring adventure and ancient societies as you unearth the blueprints to the World’s most ancient weapon hidden within the lost Ark. After reluctantly battling dragons, Mayan gods and becoming a Knight of a long lost Holy Order, unwitting hero George Stobbart settles down to the life of a mundane 9-5 desk job. Who would have thought that a mysterious and beautiful woman would enter his life; a woman whose sudden disappearance draws him into a desperate search for a nefarious artifact of great and terrible power known as ‘The Angel of Death’ – its primitive blueprints hidden inside the Ark of the Covenant.
Moses was the last to unleash this deadly weapon on the ancient Egyptians during the Exodus with terrifying effect – it was the most horrific of the Great Plagues. Uncannily, it seemed to be able to kill selectively, leaving the Israelites unharmed. Later, when the Ark was stolen from the Israelites, the killing recommenced and continued until the Ark, along with the secrets of Moses’ awesome weapon, was lost…
- Built upon an entirely new engine, Secrets of the Ark promises a greater level of detail and realism to characters and game world
- Cutting-edge proprietary Virtual Actor System enables the player to read character emotions and develop close relationships with the heroes and diverse cast of characters
- Hollywood style globe-trotting featuring extremely rich and varied environments from around the world for players to explore
- Challenging but logical puzzles
- Intriguing and gripping story based on a mixture of fact, fiction and conspiracy theory
- Authentic ancient artifacts and historical references blur the boundary between fact and fiction
Developed by Revolution Software and Sumo Digital, Secrets of the Ark, rated ‘T’ for Teen, will ship February 2007 and retail for $29.99 USD.