Hardcore Mode includes :
- Physics handling: This means the handling goes "ultra realistic" and is more demanding. Increased breaking distances occur and the driver is left with less anti-drift assistance. You'll need to be on your top game to drive all of your cars this way!
- Telemetry Players: will have the option to activate Telemetry with the D-Pad to follow accurately how far (or too far) to push the car
- Free Ride Alternative: Players in Free-Ride will have the option to display a small icon next to their screen name to indicate their current driving mode
- Multiplayer Challenge: Additions If selected, players will only meet other players in Hardcore Mode too.
- Solo Challenge: Option Solo challenges will NOT be accessible in this mode.
More articles about Test Drive Unlimited