SunAge takes place in a futuristic setting across 2 different worlds, ranging from a lush alien planet to an earth reduced to desolate wastelands and industrial cities. In the distant future, earth is dying and mankind retreats into sealed cities. Then a new cult called RaakZun arises, spreading chaos. Our hero battles to protect his Federation and aims to strike at the heart of the Raak Zun’s creed. This opens a gateway to an alien planet and frees up the way for lethal Sentinel drones, who will crush any life-forms that get in their way.
Lighthouse has also announced it has secured the North-American rights for SunAge and looks forward to bringing the game to a worldwide audience. Further news and plans regarding SunAge, including plans for a beta test later this year, will follow.
- 3 distinct races - Human, Raak-zun and Sentinel- each with their own units, buildings, technology advantages and disadvantages.
- Alternate modes for all units, dual functionality for greater tactical depth
- Exploit weaknesses in the enemies network while strengthening your own connection lines
- Formations: Intuitive formation handling and superior overview in battles
- Campaign: 24 map single player campaign with strong storyline
- Multiplayer: Old skool multiplayer with focus on gathering 4 kinds of resources and outsmarting the opponent in battle
- Command queuing: Command your units to prone, build or attack where you want them and when you want them to do so.
- Indirect Intelligent Targeting (IIT): order your units to focus on pre-selected targets.
More articles about SunAge