The game is mainly designed for the massive multiplayer mode. Up to 100 players can join the Battle at any time during the action. The aim is clear – vanquish the enemy! We also provide AI to help you in the roles of Fighter or Master.
The game can also be enjoyed by solo players. You can select either Skirmish or Campaign and discover the whole history of Human and Skoroman so that the prophecies can be fulfilled.
Choose between two intelligent species and decide which role you want to play – Fighter or Master.
As A Fighter You Can:
Choose between different classes;
Control a great variety of units – ground, air, naval;
Get your own unit – just come over to the proper military structure, press the button and than unit is there for you;
Live longer on the Battlefield – more playing-time, less waiting-time;
Listen to your Master’s orders. You will know where the enemy is, where to go, which group to join and what your personal task is. In the end, it’s your decision!
As A Master You Can:
Play the full RTS game with real live units;
Organise and manage your Fighters – they need you and you need them;
Rely on your Fighters’ intelligence and incorporate their ideas in your tactics;
Command huge numbers of units and build extensive bases;
Lead great battles and obliterate your opponents.
Refusion puts you in right in the middle of the battle because of Intuitive Controlling and User-Friendly Interface.
- Unique union of FPS and RTS game technology;
- State-of-the-art FPS quality in physics and graphics;
- Extensive, borderless game environment;
- Massive units and buildings;
- Epic battles, hundreds of units engaged;
- Full and/or partial destructibility of units – for example, a car without a wheel will still be able to move along;
- No respawn time – more playing, less waiting;
- Open Games – you can join any game any time – the system’s auto-balance feature will keep everything in order, both Master or Fighter, no matter who joins in.
Refusion is developed for the PC and will be released in December 2007.
More articles about Refusion