Campaign missions take place on actual real-world battlefields, carefully recreated from satellite photos and featuring realistic landscapes and local vegetation. You will enjoy the game’s realistic experience - outstanding sound and visual effects, non-player characters speaking in their native languages, and authentic Foreign Legion uniforms, weaponry, and equipment modeled in painstaking detail. On the other side, Code of Honor will hit you with lots of enemies you will need to eliminate in a fast and action oriented battlefield.
Code of Honor features:
- a full-blooded solo campaign taking place in authentic locations in Ivory Coast
- real-world Foreign Legion uniforms, weaponry, and equipment, including the FAMAS assault rifle, FRF2 sniper rifle, LRAC rocket launcher, HK UPS pistol, Aerospatiale Puma and Gazelle helicopters, and AMX 10RC and VAB ground combat vehicles
- authentic battlefields recreated from satellite photos complete with animated local vegetation, great visual and sound effects
- a fast and action oriented gameplay seen from the first person perspective
- fresh and unique topic built on world-famous army
More articles about Code of Honor: The French Foreign Legion