Pursuit Force brings Hollywood-style movie action to life by delivering high-speed vehicle chases and thrilling shootouts, all in the quest for justice. In Pursuit Force , players take the role of a young rookie police officer, responsible for tracking down and thwarting five criminal gangs in and around Capital City.
- Four-player Wi-Fi mode (PSP), two-player split screen multiplayer mode (PS2).
- Two new gangs; The Raiders, who specialise in staging ambushes, and The Syndicate, a gang of professional bank robbers.
- New heavy handed rival arm of the police force called the Viper division
- Bigger vehicles to jump between, like tanks, trains, and an aeroplane.
- Four new recruits as support characters; Sarah (Air Support), Gage (High Speed Support), Ash (Special Ops), and Preach (Heavy Assault).
- A variety of vehicles will be available to play with, including a bike and sidecar, jet skis, a helicopter, and a hovercraft. Ability to leave vehicles and engage in foot pursuit.
- New Justice Bar feature, allowing a player to regain strength and prolong a mission,
- Three difficulty levels.
Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice is currently scheduled in Europe for summer 2007.
More articles about Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice