The steepest slopes, thrilling stunts and dangerous action provide a most excellent skiing experience. At an altitude of 2000 metres, far away from civilization, in a battle between you and nature. Who rides the craziest track, where does the next jump lead to; speed, tricks or staying upright ? Only those who are willing to push their own boundaries will experience the ultimate adrenaline rush!
’Freak Out: Extreme Freeride’ is all about the white winter gold, that lets you let’s experience; extreme-backcountry-freestyle-skiing. ’Freak Out: Extreme Freeride’ is about no rules, Stylish jumps, extreme speed, off piste, crazy stunts and no barriers to prevent the player from feeling the real freedom of fresh powder snow, while screaming down mountainsides with only your nerve to hold them back. ’Freak Out: Extreme Freeride’ offers a living room comfort zone, where your character takes all the risks, either by doing Jumps from sheer cliff faces or racing across many dangerous avalanche prone slopes.
- Career mode (15 h game-play), single race, multiplayer
- 6 different characters with various skills
- Player is able to create an own style for his character
- 4 mountains in different landscapes
- Mountain: freeride mode, race mode, fun park, big jump
- 16 different jumps
- Different equipments (skis, boots, helmets…) which increase character abilities
- Different style equipments (jackets, googles, gloves…)
- Mulitplayer mode for up to 8 players simultaneously (PC)
Freak out, developed by ColdWood Interactive is scheduled for release Q1 2007.
More articles about Freak Out: Extreme Freeride