Join the ranks of the elite 82nd Airborne Division as Corporal Frank Keegan in Medal of Honor Vanguard. From Operation Husky on the shores of Sicily to your Operation Varsity airdrop inside Nazi Germany, you’ll jump behind enemy lines to fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into heroes of WWII. Choose from a variety of authentic, customizable weapons at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Featuring spectacular graphics and all-out combat intensity, Medal of Honor Vanguard makes you the driving force in the struggle to liberate Europe.
The Medal of Honor Vanguard development team continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the game. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII experience as possible.
- Realistic WWII Combat: True-to-life encounters test your strategies and reflexes on the battlefield.
- The Course of the Battle is in Your Hands: Choose to run and gun in order to storm the Axis defenses, or use your sniper rifle to carefully pick off foes from behind cover.
- High-Fidelity Visuals: Engage the enemy on the most visually stunning Medal of Honor battlefields to date.
- Listen Up, Soldier: Your allies provide the tactical info you need to survive in an explosive and ever-changing war zone.
- Wii Specific Innovative Combat Controls: Unique Wii controllers and Wii specific control set will be implemented
Developed by EALA, Medal of Honor Vanguard, not yet been rated by the ESRB or PEGI, will be released in March 2007 for the PS2 and Nintendo Wii.
More articles about Medal of Honor Vanguard