Early next year, get ready for all the firepower players have come to expect from the multi-million unit-selling Ratchet & Clank® series in Ratchet & Clank®: Size Matters, an all-new sci-fi action adventure made exclusively for the PSP. Featuring many new and returning weapons and gadgets, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters will draw players into a galaxy spanning adventure set across new levels with diverse gameplay.
As the first title developed by High Impact Games, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters goes back to the franchise’s roots with hallmark Ratchet & Clank gameplay sure to please fans of the series. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters features all new gameplay for Ratchet’s brainy robotic sidekick, Clank, who steps out from behind the shadows to assume a prominent role alongside Ratchet. Capturing all of the humor from previous PS2 installments with engaging cinematics, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters will allow up to four players to blow one another away in action-packed wireless multiplayer gaming.
While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank’s rest and relaxation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerous than they could have imagined.
- Ratchet and Clank make their PSP debut, going back to the franchise’s roots with classic Ratchet & Clank gameplay as playable Clank returns with all-new gameplay.
- Set in the franchise’s signature style sci-fi universe, players will take on the roles of both Ratchet and Clank in a journey across the galaxy full of new destinations to explore and conquer.
- Featuring new and returning weapons and gadgets, including the Blitz Cannon, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters packs all of the combat and destruction fans have come to expect from the series.
- Players can utilize the all-new customizable armor system themed for various gameplay to gain upgrades and advance through challenging action-packed areas.
- Gain access to different vehicles to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions.
- With wireless multiplayer gaming, up to four players can connect for intense combat and head-to-head action.
More articles about Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters