'Neverend' - v1.1 Update Patch Available NOW
by Rainier on Jan. 4, 2007 @ 9:23 a.m. PST
In the world of brave knights and beautiful virgins there roams a lonely creature Agavaen - an ancient fairy with broken wings. Humans are afraid of her and despise her so she found her place among the thieves. It is not a fairy-like life but however... at least she belongs to someplace. Until a day when it all changes. Most of the thieves are gone as well as all the money and the drunk captain decides to turn his anger on her. It has to be mentioned that just before he died, he realised his mistake, but Agavaen stays alone again to step on her uncertain journey for happinnes in the magic world of Neverend.
Get the Neverend v1.1 [US] off WP (23mb)
- Instabilities in the Swamp area
- The issue where money could be looted repeatedly from treasure chests using the Take-All button.
- Instabilities throughout the game
- Instabilities opening and closing the world map near particles and animations.
- Instabilities when bribing the guard near the barracks.
- Special abilities of statues (Mildrew, Uthragon, Grenegar)
- Paying money to Dawners when joining them.
- The issue with gaining the correct amount of money for swamp tobacco quest in Mildrew.
- Instabilities near the portal in Mildrew after fighting the monsters
Related articles, Click here!More articles about Neverend