You wake up. The last thing you remember was lying in bed at home. But you aren't home anymore. Looking around, you quickly establish four things: you're in a prison; your clothes are missing; your hands are tied; and you can't remember how you got here.
In Stonewall Penitentiary, you play the role of William Thane, a middle-aged man down on his luck. You, along with six others, are trapped in an abandoned prison, held captive by a psychotic killer obsessed with justice. You must find a way out before you are all killed. But there's one small catch: one of you is the killer!
- Original, intense storyline with multiple twists and turns
- Explore an old abandoned prison with secrets at every turn
- Greatly improved graphics from my previous works
- Eerie first-person scenes
- Heart-pumping cinematics
- Rumored to contain two endings
- Chilling original soundtrack
- Harnesses the power of the 3DGS game engine for full immersion within the game
- A true, puzzle-filled adventure game experience!
Stonewall Penitentiary is currently scheduled for mid-2007, and will sell for $19.99, plus shipping.
More articles about Stonewall Penitentiary