SEGA Rally Revo is the new benchmark in next-gen off-road racing, turning every lap into a new experience. Experience truly deformable tracks for the first time, using proprietary GeoDeformation technology. Bumper-to-bumper races in single-player and multiplayer modes on a constantly changing track surface, using fully customizable licensed cars. The genre-defining SEGA Rally arcade brand sets a new off-road racing benchmark with SEGA Rally Revo, made possible by the processing power of next-generation platforms.
- GeoDeformation – a unique feature which dynamically changes the course during each lap with revolutionary surface & environment deformation.
- Vehicles – over 30 in total across 4WD, 2WD, Classic and Bonus types, most with three variants each (Road, Rally & All Terrain).
- Environments – wide range of hyper-realistic next-generation deformable environments including Safari, Artic, Canyon and Lakeside.
- Tracks – a range of off-road and on-road tracks, with a variety of surface types and creative track designs.
- Multiplayer – speedy online and offline multiplayer modes for up to six people.
- Action-Oriented Arcade Heritage – in contrast to other simulation-themed rally racers, SEGA Rally Revo features action-oriented next-gen arcade racing unlike any other game.
More articles about SEGA Rally: Revo