1. Fixed - The "Can Be Placed In Ship Sections" for components was not being checked in the Create Design window.
2. Changed - Increased Quantum Reactor supply generation.
3. Fixed - Sometimes trade would still be going with empires even if there was no trade treaty provision.
4. Fixed - The Transfer Cargo during an order exploit.
5. Fixed - Added text to the ability descriptions for Organic Armor, Shield Regenerator, and Cloak saying they require supply to function.
1. Fixed - On the Create Design window, the Warnings list would sometimes highlight the row on mouse over.
2. Changed - On the Create Design window, components can always be added to a design. The Placement requirement for a component is now tested only after the component is added to the design. The Placement requirement description will be displayed in the Warnings list if it fails its test.
3. Fixed - Failure messages for cargo not loaded or dropped were not always being sent during a Simultaneous Game.
4. Fixed - The Drop Specific order was not working.
5. Fixed - Is_Planet_Domed was not being recognized.
6. Note - All functions require parenthesis even if they have no parameters (Is_Planet_Domed()).
7. Added - Damage, Supply, Ordnance bars and movement amount to the Fleet Transfer window.
8. Fixed - Type in Racial Trait "Physical Weakness".
9. Added - Field "Maximum Number Of Ships #" to Settings.txt. This is the base selection value for maximum number of ships in the Game Setup window.
10. Added - Field "Maximum Number Of Units #" to Settings.txt. This is the base selection value for maximum number of units in the Game Setup window.
11. Added - Field "Planet Base Repair Rate - Facilities" to Settings.txt. This is the inherent amount of repair for facilities that any planet with a colony can perform.
12. Added - Field "Planet Base Repair Rate - Ships" to Settings.txt. This is the inherent amount of repair for ships that any planet with a colony can perform.
13. Added - Field "Planet Base Repair Rate - Units" to Settings.txt. This is the inherent amount of repair for units that any planet with a colony can perform.
14. Changed - All colonies can repair 100kT of facilities per turn and 50kT of units per turn.
15. Removed - The hard coded requirement for only one space yard component per vehicle.
16. Changed - Only one master computer can be on a vehicle.
17. Added - On the Fleet Transfer window, you can now use Shift-click and Ctrl-click to select multiple rows to perform actions on.
18. Fixed - Drawing speed up for the Ship List.
1. Fixed - You were unable to login as a computer player in a Simultaneous Same Machine Game.
2. Fixed - AI was not operating correctly.
3. Fixed - "Supply Storage" and "Ordnance Storage" were not working for facilities on planets.
4. Added - Formula function "is_planet_domed".
5. Fixed - Sometimes the highlighted solar system on the quadrant map would remain when the mouse was moved elsewhere.
6. Fixed - Sometimes you could get a component to activate multiple times even if it was destroyed on the first use.
7. Added - "Upgrade Queues" button on the Designs window. This will upgrade one design to another throughout all of the empire's construction queues.
8. Fixed - The Transfer Cargo window was not showing the correct amounts in Simultaneous Games.
9. Fixed - The Transfer Cargo window would change list positions when adding an order in Simultaneous Games.
10. Fixed - The Transfer Units and Transfer Cargo windows now blank the edit box when you click on it.
11. Added - Additional specific types to Load Cargo Remotely and Drop Cargo Remotely orders.
1. Fixed - The popup help was incorrect for "Toggle AI" on the TCP/IP Host window.
2. Fixed - Increased the communications timeout to 60 seconds on the TCP/IP Player window.
3. Fixed - If you tried to restart a TCP/IP game without exiting the program it would often fail.
4. Fixed - Movement log was not loading correctly.
5. Fixed - Starting positions on the Game Setup window will now only allow you to select a system if it has a physical type of "Normal" and a "Empires Can Start In" of TRUE.
6. Fixed - Planets with memory owners were still showing up as colonizable and empty in the Planets window.
7. Fixed - The Quadrant Map was not showing ownership from sight memory.
8. Fixed - Generated fleet names were incorrect past 10.
9. Fixed - The estimate of another empire should never report 0 races or 0 solar systems unless their dead.
10. Fixed - Statistics and Pending Messages were not getting cleared when saving an empire to file.
11. Fixed - Ships were turning the wrong direction in the Movement Replay.
12. Fixed - Sys_Get_System_Queues_Specific_Facility_Count was not working correctly.
13. Fixed - The scripts functions for stellar manipulation are now working.
14. Fixed - External events causing stellar events are now working correctly.
15. Fixed - Replays of stellar events would sometimes not look correct.
16. Changed - Any planet in SystemTypes.txt which uses "Offset X Ring Y" will be considered a moon and have the same name as the parent planet (Offset X) plus a letter.
17. Fixed - "Planet Maximum Population" ability was not working for facilities.
18. Fixed - "Trade Modifier" ability was not working.
19. Fixed - The Mothball order should execute even if a ship or base has zero movement remaining.
20. Fixed - You should not get multiple messages of taking damage through a warp point for the same group of ships.
21. Fixed - Sometimes early AI troop designs would have no weapons on them.
22. Fixed - Capture Pods were not changing their height over the combat map to close with their target.
23. Fixed - Happiness was considering ships of a fellow alliance member as enemies.
24. Fixed - AI should be communicating with alliances correctly now.
25. Fixed - Proposing a message for an alliance was not working.
26. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Number_Of_Alliances".
27. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Is_Alliance_Known".
28. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Get_Status_With_Alliance".
29. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Get_Status_Time_With_Alliance".
30. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Set_Message_To_Alliance".
31. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Set_Mood_Towards_Alliance".
32. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Set_Anger_Pct_Towards_Aliance".
33. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Get_Treaty_Name_Between_Player_And_Alliance".
34. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Is_Alliance_Ally".
35. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Is_Alliance_Enemy".
36. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Log_Get_Log_Entry_Message_From_Alliance".
37. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Log_Get_Log_Entry_Message_Param_Against_Alliance".
38. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Log_Get_Log_Entry_Caused_By_Alliance".
39. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Log_Set_Log_Entry_Message_Param_Against_Alliance".
40. Added - Script function "Sys_Alliance_Get_Emperor_Title".
41. Added - Script function "Sys_Alliance_Get_Emperor_Name".
42. Added - Script function "Sys_Alliance_Get_Alliance_Name".
43. Added - Script function "Sys_AI_Empire_Stats_Get_Alliance_Score".
44. Added - Script function "Sys_Game_Settings_Get_AI_Difficulty".
45. Added - A view button to proposal and message details in the Alliance Chambers window.
46. Fixed - The message report window for a message from an alliance was not displaying correctly.
47. Added - "Sent To:" and "Reply To:" lines to the Alliance Proposal list.
48. Added - A log message given to empires if they are in an alliance and there are proposals to vote on.
1. Fixed - The default AI strategy file had some extra text which was causing an error.
2. Fixed - Sometimes panels on the TCP/IP Host window were not in the correct positions.
3. Fixed - Sometimes text on the Treaty Elements window would not wrap correctly.
4. Fixed - Sometimes multiple identical alliances were created.
5. Fixed - In the Alliance Window, the Propose Message and Add Member would often give a blank window.
6. Fixed - You cannot start a ground combat unless a planet has been selected.
7. Changed - Cheat Codes are now off by default if you use the Game Setup window. If you start a Tutorial or Quick Start game, the cheat codes are on.
8. Fixed - Sys_Get_System_Queues_Ability_Facility_Count and Sys_Get_System_Queues_Specific_Facility_Count were not working correctly.
9. Added - Limited Sight Memory for planets. If you see a planet with a colony on it, then when that planet is no longer in current sight it will show the last empire's flag you saw there. The flag will be darkened in the Main window and darkened on reports and on the Planets window.
1. Fixed - Panels would show after a different data files error message.
2. Fixed - The Settings.txt checksum does not include the fields:
Allow Music - Support Multithreaded
Maximum Number Of Systems
Minimum Number Of Systems Small Quadrant - Maximum Number Of Systems Large Quadrant
Main System Display Icon Move Speed Points Per Second Low - List Header Section Color
Number of Quick Start Styles - Quick Start Style #
Number of Title Songs - Finale Song # Filename
Default Empire Option Sort Components By Name - Default Empire Option Sort Mounts By Name
3. Added - Fields "Windowed Width" and "Windowed Height" to HUDSettings.txt. These control the width and height of the main window when running the game windowed.
4. Fixed - Added a few more data files to the checksum test.
5. Fixed - Wormhole, Tractor, and Repulser beams cannot move Planets.
6. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Empire_Fleet_Leader".
7. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Empire_Fleet_Task_Force_Leader".
8. Added - Script function "Sys_Set_Empire_Fleet_Leader".
9. Added - Script function "Sys_Set_Empire_Fleet_Task_Force_Leader".
10. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Construction_Queue_Ability_Facility_Count".
11. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Construction_Queue_Specific_Facility_Count".
12. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_System_Queues_Ability_Facility_Count".
13. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_System_Queues_Specific_Facility_Count".
14. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Space_Object_Task_Force".
15. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Space_Object_Task_Force_Role".
17. Fixed - The Movement Replay Log would show day zero during replay.
18. Fixed - The Movement Replay Log will now play at a rate of about 1 day per second.
19. Added - "Movement Replay Rate" to the game options to control the delay between days.
20. Added - "Movement Replay Icon Movement Speed" to control the "System Icon Movement Speed" during a
21. Fixed - The Facility Total cargo space on the Construction Queues window was wrong for ships with construction queues.
22. Added - "Queued Cargo Space Used" to the Construction Queues window as a custom layout column. This column displays the amount of cargo space taken up by cargo items in the queue.
23. Added - "Remaining Cargo Space" to the Construction Queues window as a custom layout column. This column displays the total amount of cargo space minus the amount used on the planet and the
amount in its queue.
24. Added - "Queued Facility Space Used" to the Construction Queues window as a custom layout column. This column displays the amount of facility space taken up by cargo items in the queue.
25. Added - "Remaining Facility Space" to the Construction Queues window as a custom layout column. This column displays the total amount of facility space minus the amount used on the planet and the amount in its queue.
26. Fixed - The Log window was not highlighting the solar system for the event the mouse was over.
27. Fixed - After changing orders in the View Ordesr window, the movement lines were not updated.
28. Fixed - After renaming a vehicle, the Ship List was not updated.
29. Fixed - A Timed event would display the first message twice on the same date.
30. Fixed - Text fix for timed events.
31. Added - Put "Retreat When All Weapons Damaged" back in strategies.
32. Added - "Do Not Leave Sector Until Defeated" to strategy retreat settings. This option indicates that when a vehicle retreats, it should not leave the sector (the combat map) as long as we have
ships with weapons still on our side in combat.
33. Fixed - "Retreat Settings" was missing from the Strategy Report.
1. Fixed - Restored maintenance calculation and SocietyTypes.txt values.
2. Added - Formula function "get_queue_ability_facility_count".
3. Added - Formula function "get_queue_specific_facility_count".
4. Added - Formula function "get_system_queues_ability_facility_count".
5. Added - Formula function "get_system_queues_specific_facility_count".
6. Removed - The hard coded requirement for only one space yard per planet.
7. Added - The requirement for only one space yard per planet to the facility requirements.
8. Fixed - Rare Index Error when a planet took too much damage.
9. Fixed - Units in cargo were not regenerating their shields each game turn.
10. Fixed - Sometimes units that took part in space combat would be off the map in ground combat.
11. Fixed - Create Planet was not working in the French and German versions.
12. Fixed - AI's were not responding to messages in the French and German versions.
13. Fixed - Empire List had overlapping text in the French and German versions.
14. Fixed - Simultaneous Turn Hot Seat games will no longer reload the graphics and data files each turn.
15. Fixed - A player in a simultaneous game will not be able to load their turn if their data files are different in any way.
16. Fixed - The data file check upon player load was missing some files.
1. Fixed - Weapon's reload rate and fire time is a little more accurate.
2. Fixed - You can no longer see orders, status icons, strategy, or crew experience using Long Range Scanners.
3. Fixed - Movement lines were showing decreased movement for some orders which do not cost movement.
4. Changed - "Advanced Storage Techniques" now gives +25% to cargo space and +10% to facility space.
5. Fixed - "Storage Facility Space Percent" ability was giving 100% more than it should.
6. Fixed - The Construction Queue Usage Per Turn would not take into account that a queue set to Repeat Build could build multiple items in a single turn.
7. Fixed - The "Load Cargo Remotely", "Drop Cargo Remotely", "Launch Units Remotely", and "Recover Units Remotely" orders would not give an explicit Moveto order to the sector where the object currently was.
8. Fixed - With multiple ships displayed in the ship list, activating an order in another solar system would cause the list to be reset.
9. Fixed - In the Empire Setup window, technology areas opened by racial traits were not showing in the technology section.
10. Fixed - The mouse scroll wheel will now scroll as many lines as dictated by your Windows settings.
11. Fixed - Shield Regenerators were not stacking with each other.
12. Fixed - Facility report was not showing maintenance with empire modifiers factored in.
13. Fixed - Empire level modifiers for maintenance were not being computed correctly.
14. Changed - Reduced the maintenance cost modifiers in SocietyTypes.txt .
15. Fixed - Ship List will remember its old top row if reloaded.
16. Fixed - Some models would not pull their textures from the mod directory.
17. Added - Formula function "get_planet_ability_facility_count".
18. Added - Formula function "get_planet_specific_facility_count".
19. Added - Formula function "get_system_ability_facility_count".
20. Added - Formula function "get_system_specific_facility_count".
21. Fixed - The field "Requirements Evaluation Allows Placement" was not being tested for a facility when it was added to a construction queue.
1. Fixed - Sys_Create_Empire_Fleet_Task_Force script function was not working.
2. Fixed - When fleets pool their supply and ordnance, carriers will only restore their own stores and not those of their carried units.
3. Added - Field "Treaty Element Maximum Trade Percentage 1 - 6" to Settings.txt.
4. Added - Field "Treaty Element Tariff Percentage 1 - 8" to Settings.txt.
5. Added - Field "Alliance Rule Percentage Of Votes To Pass 1 - 6" to Settings.txt.
6. Added - Field "Alliance Rule Maximum Trade Percentage 1 - 6" to Settings.txt.
7. Added - Field "Alliance Rule Turns To Add Player 1 - 2" to Settings.txt.
8. Changed - Happiness.txt values are now all decimals.
9. Changed - Changed some field names in Happiness.txt to make them more clear.
10. Added - Field "Our Ships Lost" to Happiness.txt.
11. Added - Script function "Sys_Give_Space_Object_Order_Load_Specific_Cargo".
12. Added - Script function "Sys_Give_Space_Object_Order_Drop_Specific_Cargo".
13. Fixed - Combat Morale ability was not always showing up in the abilities list.
1. Fixed - Sometimes the death of a unit in combat would cause combat to crash.
2. Fixed - Sometimes combat would not end at the maximum time.
3. Fixed - The exact number of ships destroyed by a minefield was not being shown to the minefield's owner.
4. Fixed - No message was being sent to the owner of a minefield if ships were damaged but not destroyed.
5. Fixed - Sometimes hex icons would remain from a previous player's turn.
6. Fixed - The Systems, Planets, Colonies, Ships, Contruction Queues, and Research windows will now remember their last row position.
7. Fixed - You can now mothball and unmothball fleets.
1. Fixed - Ship Experience and Fleet Experience "Combat To Hit Offense" was not always being applied.
2. Fixed - Only Fighter groups can be added to fleets.
3. Fixed - Join Fleet order button was not enabling properly.
4. Fixed - Join Fleet order was not joining the fleet on the same turn it moved into the sector.
5. Fixed - In a Simultaneous game, if you are a player and save your game before ending your turn, the internal multiplayer game name will not be changed. The game used to change the internal muliplayer game name on any save, so when the player ended their turn, the .plr file would have the same name as the filename they saved with mid-turn.
6. Fixed - In a Simultaneous game, if a player saved their game before ending their turn, designs created previous to the save would not be added by the host.
7. Fixed - Speed up for big list windows with large numbers of items.
8. Fixed - The unique tech areas "Power Leech" and "Shield Implosion" were not being placed on planets.
9. Fixed - Adjusted AI research priorities.
10. Fixed - Improved accuracy of FPS counter.
11. Fixed - Improved timer resolution.
12. Fixed - When starting a game as a Host or a Player, no empires can be defined in the Game Setup window.
13. Fixed - Order files were sometimes lost if the host received them while taking his turn.
1. Fixed - The Create Design window would always report a design error.
1. Fixed - Bolt weapons were sometimes not firing on ringed planets.
2. Fixed - Ships were not auto-moving to the correct position for firing on ringed planets.
3. Fixed - Ship Experience was not always being applied.
4. Fixed - Fleet Experience was not always being applied.
5. Fixed - Experience effects were not showing in the abilities list.
6. Fixed - For Ship and Fleet Experience abilities such as "Combat To Hit Offense" and "Combat Morale", your vehicle gets the higher value of the ship or the fleet experience.
7. Fixed - You can now Fire On And Destroy unit groups.
8. Fixed - Some cheat codes could still be used when the "Cheat Codes Allowed" was off.
9. Fixed - Filling a construction queue from a saved queue could clear emergency settings.
10. Added - When order files are loaded by the game, if there are any errors they will be displayed in a list to the host.
11. Fixed - Ships with a strategy of Never Retreat would not move away from danger in combat.
12. Fixed - Carriers that have launched units in combat should not retreat unless compelled to.
1. Fixed - Having more than 20 fleets would sometimes cause an access violation.
2. Fixed - An Access violation would occur occassionally after combat with a fleet.
3. Fixed - The game would report that "data files had been modified" when starting a Simultaneous Turn game.
4. Fixed - The Space Combat Simulator would crash if a design from an Alliance was present.
5. Fixed - The log event for "facility not upgraded" had no picture.
6. Fixed - You can no longer login with a password if your empire's password is blank.
7. Fixed - Ground combat was always getting the maximum number of militia.
8. Fixed - Mines were not cloaked.
9. Added - Task Force Leader is now displayed on the Fleet Report.
10. Added - "Set TF Leader" button to the Fleet Transfer window.
11. Changed - On the Set Construction Queue window, the Available Items list will now show "Sys/Exist" and "Sys/Queue" for Facilities, Ships, and Units. "Sys/Exist" displays the number of items of this type in existence in this solar system out of the total in your empire. "Sys/Queue" displays the number of items of this type queued up in this solar system out of the total queued in your entire empire.
1. Fixed - Mine vehicle sizes were using the wrong ability value in the ability description.
2. Fixed - Added check for machines that don't support gamma shifting.
1. Fixed - Improved End of Turn processing speed.
2. Fixed - The Movement Log was fragmenting memory increasing the game's system impact.
3. Fixed - Sometimes huge games would not allow you to save them.
4. Fixed - "Sys_Get_Empire_Research_Tech_Area_Accumulated_Points" was not compiling correctly.
5. Fixed - "Sys_Empire_Research_All_Techs_Researched" was not compiling correctly.
6. Changed - Victory Condition "Highest Score" now requires a score of 2,000,000.
7. Fixed - Mines had an incorrect description for their abilities.
8. Fixed - On an object's abilities tab, sometimes the descriptions were incorrect or redundant.
9. Fixed - You can now give the "Sentry" order with multiple vehicles selected.
10. Fixed - You can now give the "Load Cargo Remotely" order with multiple vehicles selected.
11. Fixed - You can now give the "Drop Cargo Remotely" order with multiple vehicles selected.
12. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Game, the order lines would not update after a keyboard order.
13. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Game, the report would not refresh after clearing orders.
14. Fixed - "Point Generation Modifier - Intelligence" and "Point Generation Modifier - Research" abilities
were stacking when they shouldn't.
15. Fixed - Sometimes an error would occur during sector placement before a combat.
16. Added - Added a message to simultaneous games that tell a player after they login if their data files are
different from those of the host.
17. Fixed - You could get a ton of errors message when trying to recover units to a vehicle that could not recover.
18. Fixed - AI was creating incorrect drone designs.
19. Fixed - Anti-Planet Drones were getting distracted by satellites.
1. Fixed - The Experience Type report was not showing decimal numbers.
2. Fixed - If you minimized the game during turn processing, the Log window would show on the next
turn with offset text (this also happened with the Login and Select Colony Type windows).
3. Fixed - Tool tip help was incorrect for the second page of the design statistics on the Create Design window.
4. Fixed - Ship and Unit Group report were showing the wrong tool tip help for orders.
5. Fixed - The planets statistic on the Planets window was always showing zero.
6. Fixed - On the Planets window, the columns for radiation and temperature were not sorting correctly.
7. Fixed - Militia amounts from Settings.txt were not being used.
8. Fixed - When one player surrenders to another, all objects that change ownership will have their orders cleared.
9. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Space_Object_Experience".
10. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Planet_Happiness".
11. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Planet_Conditions".
12. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Empire_Research_Tech_Area_Accumulated_Points".
13. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Empire_Fleet_Experience".
14. Added - Script function "Sys_Is_Game_Using_Intelligence".
15. Fixed - In the Research window, some expected tech benefits would not show at the top of the window.
16. Fixed - AI players in team mode were still breaking treaties with each other.
17. Fixed - Solar Generation facilities were not providing resources in Finite Resource games on planets with depleted resources.
18. Fixed - AI was not creating correct designs for space yard ships or bases.
19. Fixed - Stellar Construction was requiring the initiating vehicle to have movement.
1. Fixed - General game speed up.
2. Fixed - Sometimes an error would occur when loading a game from within a game.
3. Fixed - Sensors had stopped working.
1. Fixed - Increased speed of compression and decompression.
2. Fixed - Using the Players window would cause the UI not to respond.
3. Fixed - If a player had a treaty with a sharing of combat reports, they could receive
the same report multiple times.
4. Fixed - Some savegame were being bloated with hundreds of reports of the same combat for allied AI players.
5. Fixed - Filling a construction queue from a saved queue could clear emergency settings.
6. Fixed - Only planets that can be seen will be displayed in the Select Package Item window.
7. Fixed - Too much information was displayed when viewing a report on an enemy planet in the Ground Combat Simulator.
8. Fixed - General speed increase for order execution.
9. Fixed - The combat log was not being deleted if it was empty.
1. Fixed - The command line option -moddir was not working correctly.
2. Added - Turn Based games can be loaded with the command line options now. It works the same
as loading the game from within the UI, but you can change the mod being used.
3. Added - For the command line parameters, "-moddir [dirname]" can be surrounded by double quotes.
4. Fixed - Game Master password was not reset when starting a new game.
5. Added - The Game Host can now reset player passwords using the Game Menu.
6. Added - The quadrant map will now show in ownership colors (like SE4). These are:
Unexplored - Dark Gray.
Explored - Light Gray.
Player Present - Only a single player is present (that you can see). The icon is in the
color of the player present.
Multiple Players Present - Multiple players are present (that you can see) in this solar
system. If you are in the system, then the color is your empire's color. If not, the
the system is in the color of one of the empire's present.
7. Fixed - Crash during combat in mods which have a seeker with zero speed.
8. Fixed - In the combat log report, units were showing zero tonnage.
9. Fixed - Units in a fleet following a formation would not move during combat.
10. Fixed - Satellites launched from planets in combat were ending up inside the planet.
1. Fixed - If you accepted treaty changes with an empire where you had an existing treaty which
did not allow treaties, the existing treaty would be set to None.
2. Added - A text warning to the Research window if research is not allowed by a treaty.
3. Added - A text warning to the Intelligence window if intelligence is not allowed by a treaty.
4. Fixed - Script Parser was erroring when loading data files.
5. Changed - Changed default strategies to not retreat until 90% of force lost.
6. Fixed - Ships were retreating when they shouldn't.
7. Fixed - For an Alliance proposal, if the total number of yes votes equaled the number needed
to pass, the proposal would fail.
8. Fixed - In Ground Combat, the Change View Mode button would cause a crash.
9. Changed - The combat log report is now more of a summary of the combat. A new button "Details"
will let you view the specifics of the combat. Instead of two lists of starting forces and
ending forces, there is now just one list with a "Start Dmg" and "End Dmg". The status column
now shows the following states:
Undamaged - Vehicle took no damage in combat.
Operational - Vehicle took non-critical damage in combat.
Captured - Vehicle was captured by another player.
Retreated - Vehicle retreated from combat.
Disabled - Vehicle had all weapons and engines destroyed.
Disarmed - Vehicle had all weapons destroyed.
Immobilized - Vehicle has all engines destroyed.
Destroyed - Vehicle has been destroyed.
(Thanks go to SJ for the design)
1. Fixed - Sometimes processing of a turn would halt when a deconstruct & analyze order was executed.
2. Added - Script function "Give_Space_Object_Order_Any" to give orders not covered by other script functions.
3. Fixed - In a turn based game, a retrofit of multiple ships will now result in only one report window.
4. Fixed - Retrofit order will be available now even if multiple ships are selected.
5. Changed - Display of resources and points over a million will show as #,### kT.
6. Fixed - Fighters with no supply remaining will now move at 25% of their normal speed.
7. Fixed - If a strategy has a target type damage amount for a planet as "All Weapons Gone", then
when the planet has no weapons left in combat, no ships will fire on it. The behavior for other targets
with this damage amount setting is that they will be targeted last after all other targets are destroyed.
8. Removed - Strategy selection "Retreat Immediately". This can now be done through the "Retreat When" section.
9. Removed - Strategy selection "Retreat When All Weapons Damaged". This can now be done through the "Retreat When" section.
10. Fixed - The "Retreat When" section is now working better.
11. Fixed - The "Retreat Settings" section is now working better.
1. Fixed - "Out of Memory" error when loading a game from within a game.
2. Fixed - Ground combat replay would sometimes show buildings and facilities moving.
3. Fixed - Intelligence defense could prevent all intel attacks over time.
4. Fixed - Duplicate line in SystemTypes.txt.
5. Fixed - Changed description of Remote Miners to say "only one ship or unit per turn".
6. Fixed - Multiple units were able to remote mine the same location at the same time.
7. Fixed - Two ships remote mining would both report positive maintenance costs even though
only one was actually mining.
8. Fixed - A vehicle with no supply could still remotely mine.
1. Added - Added another command line parameters.
se5.exe [Savegame path] [password] [-plrstop] [-moddir [dirname]]
-moddir [dirname] - This changes the directory name for the mod in the savegame.
2. Fixed - Bolt weapons were not firing on planets at maximum range.
3. Fixed - In combat, Automove would not move after a player's set targets.
4. Fixed - Units weren't launching in simulated combat.
5. Fixed - When sharing enemy designs, a player would receive designs it had created.
6. Fixed - The ministers would sometimes not control certain ships with specific design types.
7. Fixed - The Population Transport minister was not working correctly.
8. Fixed - Colonizing with a fleet would remove all of the ships in the fleet (Simultaneous) or remove the wrong ship (Turn Based).
9. Fixed - Militia were not showing up in combat replays.
10. Fixed - Capture pods were not showing up in combat replays.
1. Fixed - Some strategy settings in the Empire Options window would not change.
2. Fixed - Bolt weapons were not firing on ringed planets.
3. Fixed - Ringed planets were shooting weapons from their rings and not from the surface.
4. Fixed - Ringed planets were hit from weapons too far from the surface.
5. Fixed - Old movement log entries were not being deleted properly resulting in a memory leak.
6. Fixed - The Select Elements and Select Rules windows would not wrap their text.
7. Fixed - The Tutorial window would be garbled after an Alt-Tab.
8. Changed - Modified the command line parameters. They now work like this:
se5.exe [Savegame path] [password] [-plrstop]
[Savegame path] - The complete path to the savegame.
[password] - The game master password for this game.
-plrstop - Turn processing should stop if there are errors in the player files.
0 - Turn processed succesfully.
1 - Savegame file not found.
2 - Invalid game master password.
3 - Error while loading savegame.
101 - 120 - Could not load player file. The player number is the error code minus 100.
201 - 220 - Player order file does not have the correct game date. The player number is the error code minus 200.
301 - 320 - Player order file does not have the correct turn sequence id. The player number is the error code minus 300.
401 - 420 - Player order file does not have the correct game id. The player number is the error code minus 400.
9. Fixed - Sometimes processing of a turn would halt when a self-destruct order was executed.
10. Fixed - In Simultaneous Games, a ship would not clear its moveto order if its last movement was through a warp point.
11. Fixed - The order for Self-Destruct was unavailable for mines and satellites.
12. Fixed - Drones were not using supplies.
13. Fixed - The Auto Complete function in the Create Design window could place components on invalid vehicle types.
14. Fixed - Sector View would reveal ship details without long range scanners.
More articles about Space Empires V