Daring stunts, spectacular crashes, thrilling criminal cases: All fans of the racing genre will easily fall in love with the newest game originating from the original RTL TV-Show "Alarm for Cobra 11." Various exciting cases await the player as part of the Cobra 11 police force. Solving them requires several diverse missions to be successfully completed: Be it helicopter chases, jumps across moving trains or reconnaissance runs in tanks — top-notch entertainment is guaranteed!
The fifth installment of the series adaptation will not be short of daring stunts and spectacular crashes either. Unpredictable missions free from set tracks and opponents who seek their own escape routes thanks to the new intelligence make the racing both dynamic and authentic, and will not only delight racing aficionados. New extensive scenarios complete with highways, country roads and city streets add to variety and gaming fun, and no limits are set to the players' exploration of the environments and their secrets.
- Criminal cases following the example of the series, more than 50 highly diversified tasks and 3 difficulty levels
- Single race mode with more than 40 tracks to speed along
- Battle against your friends in split screen mode
- Two huge, lavishly designed game worlds, each featuring more than 100 km of road
- New opponent AI enabling free path finding independent of set tracks
- New stunts and action, e.g. jumps over ramps
- Spectacular replay system
- Completely reworked graphic system, Next Gen look and numerous new visual effects
Release Date: November 2007
More articles about Alarm for Cobra 11: Crash Time