Fighter’s Stronghold provides the last of four themed domiciles (along with Vile Lair, Thieves Den, and Wizard’s Tower) for the adventurer on-the-go. You inherit the rights to Battlehorn Castle, located on a lovely stretch of the Colovian Highlands, west of Chorrol. Dining Hall, barracks, wine cellar, training room, and your own private Shrine of Julianos. Update your castle furnishings, perhaps even a Dwemer Forge for the aspiring Armorer? Hire a taxidermist to tastfully decorate your new abode with trophies from your adventuring.
Defeat the attacking marauders and become lord of Battlehorn Castle. Located in the Colovian Highlands west of Chorrol, this expansive castle will allow you to live the life of a noble warrior, with private quarters, grand dining hall, wine cellar, barracks, training room and more. And what castle would be complete without a few hidden passages and dark secrets?
- A fully detailed castle for you to explore
- Knights of the True Horn patrol the castle and do your bidding
- Secret treasure vault
- Upgrade the furnishings in every area of the castle
- Hire a vintner to create special wines to enhance your fighting abilities
- Hire a combat trainer to spar with
- Hire a taxidermist to craft lifelike trophies for your great hall
- Purchase an ancient Dwemer Forge that buffs your Armorer skill
Beginning Monday, October 15th you can download the PC Version here or visit Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 version, it will be FREE for the first week!
Bethesda are close, very close to working something out to bring Shivering Isles to PS3 owners. That may be in downloadable form via PSN, or as a standalone retail disc, or both. No confirmation whether it will definitively happen or not, and certainly not yet when, but it’s looking good, and hopefully there will be good news soon. No details about any other DLC, but Shivering Isles is the one Bethesda gets asked about all the time, so that is the one they are focussing on.
More articles about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion