Can you take Shaun Murphy to another stunning World Championship win? Or will you be able to bring Ronnie O’ Sullivan back to form at the table to regain his titles?
Snooker has always been a popular sporting genre for video games, but has historically been restricted by how the player controls each shot. Home console joypads and computer mice have never quite achieved the level of interaction and accuracy promised by Nintendo's immensely popular DS handheld format with its dual touch screen and stylus.
Davis also appears in the game, along with all of the other well known players currently contesting the World Snooker Championship season. The game also features Davis’ fellow snooker national treasure John Virgo on commentary duties, as the lifelike game soundtrack brings the sport to life.
- Choose one of best professional Snooker players, each with his own unique abilities based on real personal abilities
- Unlockable professional players to challenge even the most skilled snooker fan
- 9 official licensed Championship Events of a Snooker season, for example the Welsh Open, Grand Prix, UK Championship, Masters, China Open, World Championship and all the others
- A unique atmosphere through the novel commentary system 'Shot Watching' hosted by John Virgo
- Change between two distinct modes 'Challenge' and 'Championship' for mini games or a complete Snooker season
- The duel screen format of DS, it can display both the full 3D view of the action on one screen and a top down perspective on the other screen
More articles about World Snooker Championship 2007