To take full advantage of all corrections and changes, we would advise that you start a new career.
- Correction to bug on Giro 2008 : the stage number 4 is now considered a flat stage instead a mountain one.
- Correction to bug on creation of young amateur riders (same surname/forename)
- Refinements to allocation of new budget.
- The income from the sale of a rider is now added to transfer funds.
- Correction to bug which could prevent a significant improvement in budget after being promoted.
- Refinements to appreciation of contract offers. The rider takes a little less account of his morale in order to accept more easily offers from other teams.
- Refinements to contracts : it is now possible to recruit good riders when managing a continental team that will be promoted at the end of the season.
- Refinements to the influence of the status given in race simulations. Rider morale drops more easily if race status does not correspond to status in contract.
- Corrections to a message that, in some cases, could block a player.
- Correction to a bug in the monthly awards on the Magazine tab
- Refinement to "Fighter" attribute generated for young amateur riders.
- Adjustments to simulations : a few more gaps created during hilly stages
- Scouts with a "Mythical" reputation give more exact feedback on a rider's potential
- Correction to display of budget for past year on the 15th October financial statement.
More articles about Pro Cycling Manager 2007