“Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens” is set some years after his last adventure in the magic World. During a fight over the TV remote with his younger brother, Simon is knocked unconscious. In the dream that follows he has a vision of Alix, his lady-friend from the Magic World. She tells him a “Simon” doppelganger is causing all kinds of trouble in her world. After Simon wakes up he doesn’t know what to make of it. Was it just a dream or is there more? He wastes no time at all and fires up his magic wardrobe to get to the bottom of it.
In “Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens” players take control of the witty sorcerer during his new quest in the Magic World. In this point and click adventure the story unravels when Simon travels around and interacts with dozens of characters, solves puzzles and brings order to the chaos his double has caused.
- Official follow up of one of the most popular adventure games
- Story full of plot twists, lots of unique characters and pitch black humor.
- Hundreds of engaging and mind boggling puzzles
- Easy to use logbook for optimal overview of all quests
- Great looking graphics and classic controls will thrill both young and old.
The fourth tale of the young sorcerer is planned for release worldwide on PC in Q1 of 2008. Excluded from the agreement are Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).