Culpa Innata (PC)
The World Union is labeled the "perfect society." Prosperity is a science, disease and wars have vanished, sex is entertainment, and the future has never looked brighter. Suddenly this perfect society is rocked by the murder of a World Union citizen in the "Rogue State" of Russia. His murder oddly coincides with the accidental death of a prominent professor in Adrianopolis, an important border town between the World Union and Russia. This career making case is assigned to a young woman, Phoenix Wallis who as the Senior Peace and Security staff officer has been assigned to lead the murder investigation. Her search for the truth leads to enigmatic clues, and deepening mysteries that challenge not only her case, but her very belief in the world she has sworn to protect
Culpa Innata will be available at Gamestop, EB Games, Comp USA, Fry's, Circuit City and Best Buy at a suggested retail price of $29.99. Culpa Innata is rated M for Mature by ESRB.
The Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game (NDS)
A completely accurate translation of the popular Fullmetal Alchemist trading card series by Press Pass, Inc (formerly JoyRide Entertainment), the Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game brings the collectible strategy game to the Nintendo DS with nearly 500 cards, a variety of play modes, and extensive touch screen support.
Featuring the most popular characters from the anime series, the Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game allows you to battle against either AI-controlled opponents or friends via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection. Earn new cards in Character mode, learn to play in Tutorial mode, or even build your ideal deck in Fantasy mode. With every card from the original trading card set and the complete Blood and Water expansion, the Nintendo DS version of the Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game has everything that both trading card fans and Fullmetal Alchemist aficionados could want, including:
- Multiple play modes, including Single match, Character mode, Fantasy mode, and Multiplayer via Wi-Fi
- The complete rule set from the Press Pass Fullmetal Alchemist trading card game
- Unlockable characters like Maes Hughes, Basque Grand, Scar, Psiren and more, complete with voiceovers from the original English cast
- Extensive Touch Screen support: Move and select cards with the DS stylus. You can even tear open booster packs!
- Build and save your own custom decks
- Sounds, music and voices from the Fullmetal Alchemist series on Adult Swim
- Exclusive Alex Louis Armstrong Ally card, available only with this game!
"We are very excited to be bringing the Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game to the Nintendo DS," said Paul Rinde, Chief Executive Officer of Destineer. "Press Pass' Fullmetal Alchemist TCG is a well-designed card game tied to a great license, and we're happy to help bring it to a new audience."
The Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game is rated T for Teen.
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East (PC)
For the first time, play as the Orc faction and recruit heroes, build armies and manage cities as you explore and conquer legendary lands. Use tactics, skills and magic to outsmart fantasy armies while developing your heroes and unveiling the dark plot that threatens to tear the world of Ashan apart.
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East chronicles the final chapter in the epic struggle that began with the interrupted wedding of Queen Isabel. Players will follow the steps of the Necrolord Arantir as he uncovers the prophecy of the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and exposes the Demon Sovereign's conspiracy.
Following this brilliant conclusion to the Heroes of Might & Magic V story, the world of Ashan will never be the same again…
- New Orc Faction: First made famous in Dark Messiah of Might and Magic(TM), the brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes series. Savage, fiercely proud and resolutely independent, the Orcs put the "might" in Might and Magic. This faction's troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops and the famed Pao Kais.
- New Campaign: Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara's reign. Discovering the demonic influence that corrupts the Haven knights, the savage Orc clans will take up arms to eradicate the Inferno threat. Characters from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot. In addition, Tribes of the East will also feature 10 multiplayer and five single-player maps.
- New Upgrade Level: Every creature in the Heroes V universe will get an alternative upgrade level, increasing the total number of creatures in the Heroes of Might and Magic V line to over 170! These powerful new abilities are sure to become an integral part of your combat tactics.
- Extra Content: Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, new artifacts, new buildings and innovative new features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs.
- Standalone Product: In order to allow both fans and newcomers to enjoy this dramatic conclusion to the Heroes V experience, Tribes of the East will be a standalone product – no previous Heroes game installations will be required to play.
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East is rated "T" for Teen and has an MSRP of $29.99.
Mercury Meltdown Revolution (Wii)
Set within a colorful virtual lab, you'll guide a silvery mercury blob through more than 150 levels of chemical frolic that tests your reflexes and nerve. Balance the Wii Remote in both hands as you tilt the vividly rendered world of Mercury Meltdown Revolution. Carefully creep the slippery blob through mazes, avoid mechanical obstacles, and balance on wobbly platforms that threaten to toss you into the abyss.
"Mercury Meltdown Revolutionis a deep and unique puzzler, taking full advantage of the Wii's innovative controls," says Ken Gratz, Director of Product Development at Ignition USA. "This is an essential title for anyone who has a Wii, especially at only $19.99 - you can't afford not to own it!"
Foresight is a must in Mercury Meltdown Revolution as doors lock out the wrong colored blob. Be ready to handle more than one blob at a time, careful to keep enough mercury in play to complete the level. If you avoid the traps, which can take a chunk out of your blob, you'll squish and squirm your way to a new Mercury Meltdown Revolution lab.
Mercury Meltdown Revolution is about precision control and timing. This game will have you leaning sideways, backwards, and every which way in the hopes of nudging your blob just … a little bit … further … Or have you crying out loud as your blob lands with a sad splat on the lab floor.
- Hidden labs and bonus features – Seemingly endless challenges
- 480p support – There's nothing prettier than the gleam of mercury
- 150+ levels of action – Feed your puzzling need
- Mini-games galore including Rodeo, Paint, Metrix, Shove and Race
- Dynamic physics – Shimmy, shake, and shiver like the mercury blob
- Full integration with the Wii Remote Motion Sensor, plus Classic Controller support
- A new gaming addiction for players of all ages to pick up and play
Mercury Meltdown Revolution, rated E for Everyone, is now available at major retailers nationwide for $19.99.