Following on from the ten current darts legends which were included in 2006's PDC World Championship Darts and which are also present in this year's game, Oxygen Games is proud to announce the introduction of an additional six darts professionals in PDC World Championship Darts 2008.
The six new players are:
- Terry "The Bull" Jenkins, who has moved up to fourth in the world rankings after reaching the finals of four major ranking tournaments in the past year.
- Ronnie "The Rocket" Baxter, the two-time World Championship runner-up and former World Matchplay finalist.
- Andy "The Hammer" Hamilton, who joined the professional circuit in 2004 and has since soared up the PDC rankings to reach the World Championship and World Matchplay semi-finals as well as winning his first Pro Tour event in Gibraltar at the beginning of 2007.
- Andy "Rocky" Jenkins, currently the highest ranked player in the PDC who has yet to appear in a major final, and a semi-finalist at the 2007 World Championship.
- Kevin "The Artist" Painter, who lost in a sudden-death leg to Phil Taylor in the final of the 2004 World Championship after leading 4-1 in one of the sport's greatest games.
- Roland Scholten, "The Flying Dutchman" who won the 2004 UK Open and was runner-up in the 2006 Premier League Darts.
Starring even more Champions, the full line up of electrifying tournaments, exceptional graphic enhancements, even more play modes and additional formats - PDC World Championship Darts is back for 2008. Calling on darts, sports and Wii fans, PDC World Championship Darts 2008 is bringing the spectacle and excitement of the nation’s best loved sport to your home in January 2008.
More articles about PDC World Championship Darts 2008