"Super Dodgeball Brawlers maintains the great pick up and play feel of the classic Dodgeball series while adding in over 100 new super throws, as well as melee combat--a first for the series," said Akibo Shieh, President, Aksys Games. "Fans of the original will be pleased that the fantastic versus mode of the original game has returned along with an all new 8 player ‘Brawl’ mode. If you’re a fan of the old-school Super Dodgeball, you have a lot to look forward to in Brawlers."
- Over 100 ball-busting special attacks! Dish out a variety of pain with over 100 special attacks with their own special animations and effects, like the Cactus Attack, Panda Shot and Spear.?
- Finally, an open season for violence! There are some new rules on the playground this time around. If the old-fashioned way doesn't work for you, you can now use punches, kicks, and even weapons against the opposing team.
- Introducing the Super Gauge System! Activate a “Team Upgrade Attack” with the Touch Screen when your Super Gauge reaches its maximum level. Boost a team member’s status or unleash an “Instant Kill” special attack to turn the tide of battle.
- Create-a-character mode!?Create and customize your own dodgeball dream team.
- The perfect game for multiplayer mayhem!?Compete in a traditional game of dodgeball against a friend or take part in a multiplayer street brawl with up to 8 players.?
Super Dodgeball Brawlers, not yet rated by the ESRB, is currently scheduled for spring 2008, and has an MSRP of $29.99.