During the last, desperate decades leading to the ultimate Fall, man struggled to preserve at least some of humanity's former greatness.
- Fully customizable characters, including different faces, hair, and skin color
- Thousands of items - clothing, body art, weapons, armor and objects of varying power and ability
- A rich and evolving universe with storyline based missions
- Unlimited character based growth in skills, stats, and special abilities
- Team based missions requiring planning and tactics not just brute force
- Smart creatures that will challenge players abilities by reacting not just acting
- Environmental features that have strategic impact on play actions
- Sniper view, night vision goggles, and various sensor arrays
- Incredibly detailed, character driven, animation system Player can enter Stealth mode for higher accuracy during combat
- Dozens of different weapons, from knives to plasma cannons, all customizable with various attachments
- Death match arenas and capture the flag scenarios
- A world so big you'll need a vehicle to cover the vast landscape
- Various vehicles from single occupancy to multi-passenger vehicles
- Customizable vehicles - armor, weapons, onboard systems
- Roadways connecting far flung outposts and affecting your car's performance
- A massive world with forgotten technologies ready to be reused...
- Huge abandoned underground complexes...
- First encounters with mutated species...
- Story lines revealed through player interaction
- Scavenge remnants of the old world for knowledge and profit
- Develop trade skills for wealth and power
- Establish trade routes and caravans across vast and dangerous expanses
- Players can aid in the maintainence and expansion of towns and outposts as well as owning complexes
More articles about Fallen Earth