Lighthouse Interactive CEO, Erik Schreuder said, "Kerberos Production’s dedication to perfecting Born of Blood is incredible. These new enhancements will make the game even more enjoyable - Born of Blood really is a must-play game for strategy fans."
Key upgrades in version 1.4.1. include:
- New trade summary screen
- Improved ship manoeuvres, including rolling and off-the-plane pursuit mode
- New fleet management features
- New option to toggle area-effect weapons to automatic fire
- Improved AI combat maneuvering
- A mysterious new encounter!
The complete list of new features included in the upgrade is available at the Lighthouse forum as well as www.swordofthestars.com.
IMPORTANT! Owners of direct download versions of the game can download the update through their direct download providers. More information can be found at their respective websites.
Defeat a New Enemy Race in the Action-packed Official Add-on to Sword of the Stars.
The year is 2445. Over 30 years have passed since the first stellar empires began to expand. Four races once set out to explore and conquer the galaxy, meeting in fiery clashes that spanned the universe. The first wars have passed and a promising age of diplomacy dawns.
Now a new alien race emerges shattering the uneasy peace. With new drive systems, ships, technology, and tactics, the Zuul burst onto the scene with a devastating agenda ? not only will they conquer, they will control the entire universe? unless you put a stop to their destruction.
With savage ships and psychic powers, they enslave or annihilate all those who oppose them. As their galley disks descend to harvest slaves from neighboring races, all other empires may be forced to put aside their grudges ? if they do not unite against the Zuul, each race will be systematically exterminated. Form alliances and learn to work with your foes as you lead your fleets to victory in a universe at war in Sword of Stars: Born of Blood.
- Play as the merciless Zuul Slavers with over 90 brand-new ship sections and their unique drive system ? the Tunnel Drive
- Over 25 additional technologies, including new diplomacy and intelligence gathering techs
- 15 more weapons you can add to your ship designs
- New ship sections for the original four races, including: War, Projector, Boarding, and a new type of defense satellite ? the Torpedo Defense Platform
- 4 additional galactic encounters, a new grand menace, plus 3 unique scenarios and 6 original maps
- New game features, including Slavery, Trade Routes, and Diplomatic Communications
More articles about Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood