Boogie, which shipped for the Wii in August, is taking its dancing act on the road with a unique NDS version that features the first 3D gameplay on the handheld system. All the new modes in the game can be experienced in full 3D using special glasses packed in to the retail box. Boogie is also shipping on the PS2 and brings both singing and dancing gameplay to one of the world’s most prevalent hardware systems.
Boogie on Nintendo DS introduces new gameplay modes and mini-games not found in the Wii version for easy gaming on the go. The game’s unique modes include DS Download Play and Multi-Card Play, three main dancing gamplay modes including Copycat, Freestyle and Choreography as well as more than 10 mini-games. Players can also dive into the career mode for a deeper experience as they embark on a quest to become the Boogie Master.
Boogie on the PS2 showcases the game’s signature dancing and singing gameplay. Players can sing along to their favorite tunes or dance to the latest hit songs as well as catch their best dance moves, record their own voice and make music videos with the music video creator.
Boogie features new versions of tracks made popular by hit bands such as The Jackson 5, Kool & The Gang, Black Eyed Peas and Britney Spears.
- Make Your Boog a Star: Choose one of the Boogs and customize their look.
- Controls That Make You Shake & Move: Bring your Boog to life with the innovative, motion-based Wii controls. Dance, shake, and move your way to stardom with the Wiimote & Nunchuk.
- Your Moves, Your Voice, Your Video: Capture your best dance moves, add your voice, and make your Boog a star with the easy-to-use Boogie Video Creator. Change camera angles, add effects, and create the ultimate music video.
- Party It Up: Fun mini-games, "You Sing, I Dance" co-op gameplay, head-to-head battles, and karaoke party makes Boogie the perfect party game and a complete entertainment experience.
- The Music Reigns Supreme: From rock to pop, disco to funk, Boogie will have you singing and dancing to an all-new beat.
Both titles will ship to retail stores this holiday 2007.
More articles about Boogie