Do you think you have what it takes to guide a franchise to the top of the professional basketball world? DDS: PB lets you totally customize your game world from team names, logos, uniforms and home courts down to the players, coaches and player agents. Even better, you can customize your gaming experience as well. Do you want control over every decision in the organization and the ability to see all player ratings? It is there if you want it or take on the challenge of choosing just the role of coach or general manager and be forced to interact with an AI counterpart who may or may not do things the way you want them done. You can even play with a limited ratings mode so that you have an even more realistic uncertainty about players. For an even greater challenge start yourself off in the developmental league and see if your coaching or managerial skills get you a shot to run a team in the big show.
Some of the brand new features of DDS: Pro Basketball include:
- all new gameplay presentation with improved state of the art 2D engine and same unmatched level of statistical accuracy
- addition of a working developmental league that you can use as a minor league team for your players or choose to be the team you play as
- increased capacity for storing historical player stats
- brand new "Agent Mode" allows you to play as a sports agent rather than a coach or GM
- increased media presence in the game with more news stories
- increased interaction dynamic with owners, general managers, coaches and players
- improved AI management: the most realistic trading AI in a sports game gets even better
DDS: Pro Basketball is scheduled for a 4th quarter release in 2006. For the latest news and information on DDS: PB please visit our website at www.wolverinestudios.com or visit our forums to discuss the game with our community members and developer Gary Gorski.
More articles about Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball