The king of the jungle swings back into action this fall on Cartoon Network and for the first time to the Wii, DS and PS2. Based on the beloved Jay Ward classic, fans will be able to experience George of the Jungle in a brand new way! Grab your controller and swing into the fun as George and his friends jump into another hilarious adventure.
Experience beautifully recreated cell shaded characters and rich, lush jungle environments. Interact with a host of characters that are supplemented with actual voiceovers from the cartoon series.
The Jungle is a dangerous place, full of …well… ‘DANGER’!, but George with a little help from his friends shall overcome these and prove why he is the only true heir to the Jungle throne.
"George of the Jungle has always proved to be a favourite with kids of all ages and it is a pleasure to be working with Entertainment Rights to bring the franchise to a new generation of fans" said Peter Rollinson, Product manager, Ignition Entertainment Ltd.
Laura Turner Laing, VP Global Digital & Music, Entertainment Rights Plc added: “We are delighted to be partnering with Ignition on the George of the Jungle game, the first releases from the global George of the Jungle licensed product programme. In the upcoming release of the new animated George of the Jungle series, families can watch, then experience George’s monkey business first hand by guiding him through this vine-swinging jungle quest – just watch out for that tree!"
- Swing, run, jump, climb and charge your way through exciting adventures as George of the Jungle!
- Based on the classic Jay Ward series and the highly anticipated Cartoon Network Fall release
- Enter the jungle – dangerous to some, a playground to George
- Join George on his hilarious quest
- Interact with the whole gang – Ursula, Magnolia, Dr. Scott, the Witch Doctor, Shep and of course George’s best buddy Ape
- Battle hostile monkey tribes, ferocious crocodiles, tiki warriors, and many other hilarious and entertaining enemy encounters
- Experience beautifully recreated cell shaded characters and rich, lush jungle environments
George of the Jungle for the PS2, Wii, NDS is scheduled for release Q1 ‘08.
More articles about George of the Jungle