- Fixed sound releated crash when loading tactical mission.
- Fixed random crash when game starts.
- Fixed transfer of damaged/not fueled ships on globe.
- Soldier can gain more than 1 level in 1 mission.
- Reduced probability of destruction of base defences.
- Fixed game over screen in some situations.
- Fixed duplicate names of ships when production and transfer are finished at the same time.
- Fixed crash after quick load in mission.
- Added support for graphics cards without hardware vertex shaders (e.g. Intel 915/945)
Contains also all fixes from previous patch.
- Inventory crash caused by overlapping items
- Inventory crash in non default resolutions
- Inventory crash when adding units to transport
- Crash on globe when ship starts from base
- Crash in mission after game restart from settings menu
- Corrupted save caused by supply ship flying to alien base
- Corrupted save with in mission items on the ground
- Production finance calculations, which caused waste of all moneys in some situations
- Corrupted save after ship was sold
- Unfinished mission loading in some special cases
- Indestructible alien units after destruction of near doors
- Empty hangar calculations during ship transfer
- extended settings
- multiple resolution support, 1024*768 and higher, windowed mode
- controls for speed of in mission units
- controls for in mission bullets and scrolling speed
- control for camera behavior
- autosave support
- game is saved into special slot before and after each mission and at the start of each game month
- increased selling price of most items
- extended damage of base defenses
- units move faster and smoother in missions
- added hotkeys
Hotkeys on globe:
1, SPACE - Set time control to Real
2 - Set time control to 20 min
3 - Set time control to 1 hour
4 - Set time control to 1 Day
F1 - Ufopedia
F2 - Build new base
F3 - Go to base
F4 - Intercept
F5 - Monthly report
F6, ESCAPE - Options
R - Research
P - Production
C - Centaurus
S - Soldiers
LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN ARROWS - Rotate globe
Mouse wheel - Zoom globe
Hotkeys in mission:
SPACE - Stop current unit's action
ENTER - End turn
LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN ARROWS - Scroll tactical map
ADD (NUMKEY) - Zoom in
SUBTRACT (NUMKEY) - Zoom out
MULTIPLY (NUMKEY) - Reset zoom
Mouse wheel - Increase/decrease current map level
N, [ - Select previous unit
M, ] - Select next unit
A, DELETE - Kneel/stand
Z, INSERT - Activate item in left hand
X, HOME - Activate item in right hand
W, PAGE UP - Move unit up on the elevator
S, PAGE DOWN - Move unit down on the elevator
I - Inventory screen
H - Health screen
ESCAPE - Context dependent: enter main menu, close inventory/health screen, end shooting mode
F8 - Quicksave (uses save slot 10)
F12 - Quickload (uses save slot 10)
More articles about UFO: Extraterrestrials